Apple product watch out

I have been hobbling for 10 years and my Apple phone was tracking my test messages and I never knew it. Saturday after the wife found a file with years of text messages, pics and stuff.

She freaked I left now in an apartment and hired an attorney. Gonna cost me more than all the pussy I had for years. Be careful if you don’t know how to detect stop by an Apple Store and they will disable it.

Be careful guys this is not going to be fun.
It sends them to your desk top
Good information.

Just so i understand. Your apple phone is linked to your wife's email which sent all your text messages to your wife email?

I have an an Android currently, but considering moving to Apple.

Another reason to have a hobby phone with a prepaid card. There cheap at Walmart.
  • jan-w
  • 09-14-2023, 12:01 AM
When I read posts like this, I thank God I'm not married.
You had iCloud turned on. You should have a separate (not shared) iCloud account and selected not to upload ANYTHING (pics, videos, contacts, texts, emails, etc., etc., etc.,) to iCloud. (In Settings > Account > iCloud.) I use mine to only communicate with Apple about warranty issues, support, etc. Nobody else has my iCloud address.

There's nothing wrong with Apple products, if you take the time to learn how to use them. They are a hell of a lot more secure than Android eavesdroppers. Apple has told the DoJ several times when DoJ asked them to hack into a suspect's cell phone to go pound sand. Never heard of Google / Android refusing any such request for the right $$$....

Android phones remain the property of Google / Alphabet and all information on that phone and any of Google's servers is their property. Read the EULA.

I hope you don't own a car and don't drive.
I'm about to quit using samsung. Between them and Google you're screwed for privacy.
Yeah. Apple stuff is all inter-connected. I'm not a fan personally, especially if you need some privacy as in a not-interlinked in real time sort of system. I get how convenient it is, to start something on one devvice and then pick up again right where you left off on another. It reminds me of that movie sex tape with Cameron Diaz.

If you don't know that you can delete all devices etc. / or disable account, then you need to learn that quick. I'm not a forensic expert, and nobody wants their spouse to know of hobby activities etc., but if you are gonna use your phone, better to learn how to shut off access etc.