Review Activities Listed. Why is listing GFE acceptable?

• grean
  • 10-19-2015, 01:01 PM
fellas,

For the sake of your fella hobbiests, can you list more than "GFE" in the activities? GFE in the activities is about as descriptive as using DFW as the location.

Did she blow you and swallow? Did you fuck her? How?
Does she let you explode on her face or can you cum on her tits and have her lick it up?

She may be YMMV and does stuff with one and not another. But can you just list more than GFE?

rant over. cheers
Amen
Hmmmm . . .

I thought guys wrote about the GFE in the ROS.
Hmmmm . . .

I thought guys wrote about the GFE in the ROS. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
where'd you hear that? who told you? MODS!

most of us do write details in ROS, but for the sake of the non PA guys, the activities should be listed in "public".. LFK, Daty, CFS, etc... GFE doesn't cut it.
  • grean
  • 10-19-2015, 03:00 PM
The ROS helps after we've decided to take a closer look. Just browsing it helps to see the activities. If we are in the mood for something we can quickly see who at least at some point has done it. THEN we read the ROS.

It doesn't do the provider justice in the review either because I see GFE with nothing else and if thats the only review she has and she doesn't give much on her ad, then she may get passed over for someone else.
I think most write GFE because they take our hard earned donations???