Martha Stewart

Tells Hillary that an all female prison isn't that bad and she will love eating, I mean meeting new friends.
Tells Hillary that an all female prison isn't that bad and she will love eating, I mean meeting new friends. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
2Pups, is this another Benghazi thread?
2Pups, is this another Benghazi thread? Originally Posted by bigtex
No, I think it's the email/server thread. You know, the one where her aide was just granted immunity.
No, I think it's the email/server thread. You know, the one where her aide was just granted immunity. Originally Posted by bambino
Whose aide? Martha's?
Whose aide? Martha's? Originally Posted by bigtex
No, Hillary Corleone.
No, Hillary Corleone. Originally Posted by bambino
Never heard of her!
Never heard of her! Originally Posted by bigtex
Sure you have. You may not have a chance to vote for her. Feel the Bern.
Sure you have. You may not have a chance to vote for her. Feel the Bern. Originally Posted by bambino
I am still holding out for a Jim Webb Indy campaign.
Tells Hillary that an all female prison isn't that bad and she will love eating, I mean meeting new friends. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

HillHag should use maple syrup like Urinal Lips...

Do ya thinck that ole BO has her on his pardon list..........
Do ya thinck that ole BO has her on his pardon list.......... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Uhhh 2Pups ... correct me if I'm wrong ... but ... in order to be eligible for a pardon ... Hillary must first be convicted.

When was the conviction and what was the crime?
Do ya thinck that ole BO has her on his pardon list.......... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Probably a "conditional" list awaiting her chapter in his revisionist history of his "historical" presidency aka "The Legacy."
Probably a "conditional" Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL is "probably a conditional" Idiot!
And Lil Cotex is an UNCONDITIONAL IDIOT and ECCIE'S " TRIPLE CROWN " WINNER ! :rofl mao:
MEBBE Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
"MEBBE" GAY REY can turn this into another COUGARS "LOOSES" thread.

GAY REY is a former spelling bee champion at the Idiotville Middle School for the Retarded. Two months after winning the prestigious award, GAY REY dropped out of Middle School on his 18th bday, desperately searching for a long-term "partner" in San Antonio's Gay Community.

Let's give it up for GAY REY!