Flight head anyone?

Came across this article & glad that I've never been caught. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0e9de6cf7a32
  • pxmcc
  • 11-01-2017, 01:50 AM
Commercial? hell naw. flying is already a clusterfuck. if you can get from pt A to pt B without getting dragged off a flight, you're lucky. flight bj gives em a legit excuse to drag u off, in cuffs..
  • pxmcc
  • 11-01-2017, 03:57 AM
Now if we're talking about in Cute Papi's family Gulfstream, sure I'll take as many blowjobs as hot providers and/or hot civilians onboard choose to offer. I hear the seats in his family jet are super comfortable and recline nicely, perfect for the occasion..

Btw, which le has jurisdiction at 30,000 feet? I'll be sure not to invite them on Papi's fast corporate jet so I can get my dick sucked in peace, while I let the autopilot pay for itself. Now we know why some horny pilot invented the damn feature...
Best I ever got was a HJ on a flight to Hawaii. It was a night flight, most were sleeping and the cabin lights were low. My GF placed the airline's blue blanket over my pants, unzipped me and stroked me to completion.

She did it a second time a little later. I sure hope they didn't give that blanket to a passenger on the next flight!
Best I ever got was a HJ on a flight to Hawaii. It was a night flight, most were sleeping and the cabin lights were low. My GF placed the airline's blue blanket over my pants, unzipped me and stroked me to completion.

She did it a second time a little later. I sure hope they didn't give that blanket to a passenger on the next flight! Originally Posted by acocksman
Had a similar situation on a flight from Moscow with a russian chick that didnt speak english. Her son was siting on the other side of her...haha
Southwest Airline flight attendants are just not like they used to be.
Not on a flight but got head on bus ride from mexican airport to Cancun......eoic. had a great week
I've had it on a Pilatus and a Cessna while using the autopilot . I prefer in an apartment or room . Commercial I fly a lot usually the plane is full and I feel like i've been fucked every time I go through security or get off the plane.
I've had it on a Pilatus and a Cessna while using the autopilot . I prefer in an apartment or room . Commercial I fly a lot usually the plane is full and I feel like i've been fucked every time I go through security or get off the plane. Originally Posted by MrClark
So true on the security issue. I had an opportunity like that on a flight to Argentina in a business first class. But controlled myself as I did not wantto get my seat spoiled with spillage. But accomplished that in a hotel...later I thought it was a good decision. It was few years back...
I got head flying on Lufthansa to Germany. I was on the upper deck of the plane where there was a lot of empty seats.
I got head flying on Lufthansa to Germany. I was on the upper deck of the plane where there was a lot of empty seats. Good times.