Just a Suggestion -

Although I don't post, I've been a member of the board beginning way back in the ASPD days, when plainmind was a mod. I'd like to suggest providers update their showcase's and indicate they are no longer accepting new clients when they've come to that crossroad. When you think you've got your bases covered with your P411 references, see a hot showcase and decide.. yeah... I'd like to see her, try to book and then get "I'm not taking on any new clients" it seems like everyone's time is wasted.
A lot of showcases are "abandoned" also, when girls leave the business. Kinda understandable. But still, it is a pain.
"I'm not taking on any new clients" Originally Posted by steve_b
If the lady is otherwise still active, she might want to add this notice to her ShowCase and her signature line.

A lot of showcases are "abandoned" also, when girls leave the business. Originally Posted by rooster69
Thankfully, most Upstate NY providers who have gone UTR or retired have taken the trouble to remove their ShowCases.
At least they gave you the courtesy of a reply which allowed you to move on.
Not currently accepting new clients doesn't mean it's a long time thing.
Not currently accepting new clients does not necessarily indicate a long-term thing.
You have a valid point, Monet. I thought the status would be helpful for both providers and clients.

Rooster, I'm curious. Do you know if the site administrators run a cleanup? It would make sense to purge users that haven't accessed the system in a year.

OK, I'll go back to not posting any more......lol
  • LynnT
  • 03-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Many of us here without a showcase as well.
So anyone want to start a list of the out of the business showcase girls?
I want a showcase. put a pic my hands with the statement
" Not taking new clients ever "
" unless female "
" need prof of age "

Rooster, I'm curious. Do you know if the site administrators run a cleanup? It would make sense to purge users that haven't accessed the system in a year. Originally Posted by steve_b
I do not think this is done. But I was already thinking of asking them to consider this, if they are not. You have got me motivated. No promises, of course. But I will ask.

In the mean time, when you look at a Showcase, pay attention to the upper-Right corner where you will see a field that says "Last Activity:" followed by a date. This is the date the girl last did "something" on the site. If the date is not fairly recent, it may be a warning that the provider is no longer active.
I take things out of my showcase and add things every now and then, I didn't know that Gents actually revisited them. ?
I take things out of my showcase and add things every now and then, I didn't know that Gents actually revisited them. ? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
RIGHT! Because we only want to look at you ONCE!