SD/SB arrangement

so I am looking for an SD/SB arrangement to help me get through school here. it doesn't have to be exclusive. I would just like to have some extra help to get me through school an go on with my career an out of the sex working world. If this interest you please feel free to pm me
Kelsie,

I think you would be disappointed in what you would be receiving as far as an allowance compared to what you probably earn now. I know there are women that get thousands, but in the Midwest, I think that is extreme.

I am a SD in SD (South Dakota), and I don't pay in the thousands. Granted, there are about 200 possible SBs in a 100 mile radius of me, but I haven't paid near that. I may cover some bills and buy some gifts/concert tickets/food and foot the cost of a room, but even after that and the allowance I am well below 2k a month. I get unlimited visits and up to 6 overnights a month...

I try not to discuss this much, but it's why I've almost fully stopped playing in the hobby. I can build a "relationship", get exactly what I want, and not feel like I overpaid for an hour's worth of time.

The problem with provider becoming a SB is they think "if I make 200$ an hour, an overnight should be at least 1500$". They don't see the long term, it's the short term way of thinking that shoots a SB in the foot. While this generalized the concept and "provider" mentality, there are very few success stories from SDs who set arrangements with dancers or providers...

I wish you luck in finding what you are looking for, but a true SD is probably going to shy away as there are hundreds of horror stories about a provider or dancer trying to become a SB, and very very few success stories.

So that's my 2¢. I am fairly new to the SD/SB dynamic (less than a year), but I did my homework and weeded out quite a few before finding my hidden gem. That said, I am interviewing a new gal, and am excited to see if she wows me more than what I have! Wish me luck!

I hope all of what I said doesn't discourage you, and I also hope all I said doesn't make a regular "john" think he can become a SD, it's about mentoring, helping, caring, and building a relationship. It's not for everybody, and takes a lot of work to find something that is agreeable to both parties involved. Most will tire of the crap early, and the issue is then the real SD having to deal with the fallout from some douche that thought he was king shit...

Aaannnd I'm done:-)
I want to also add that each SD/SB arrangement is different, but what I said is what I have found to be fairly true in the Midwest. I also don't claim to be an expert, so if others want to chime in, please do so...
I have had An arrangement before and he was a very good mentor and we became pretty good friend but he had to move away for work. And yes I think to be an SD u have to be a good mentor as well. Do u think my hopes are to high to find another one?
I have had An arrangement before and he was a very good mentor and we became pretty good friend but he had to move away for work. And yes I think to be an SD u have to be a good mentor as well. Do u think my hopes are to high to find another one? Originally Posted by KelseyBelle
I don't know what you expect for amount of time spent or an arrangement, so I guess I don't know if your hopes are too high or not.

I figure if you're looking for schooling to be paid, that is more than I would pay, but others may disagree.

All arrangements are different, but I do hope you find what you want!
  • Luxie
  • 01-06-2017, 05:24 PM
I highly doubt there are many SD's in Nebraska. When I dabbled in sugaring years ago, I used Seeking Arrangement (although I've since heard that site is full of salt now). All my sugar daddies were Texas based. Oil money ain't no joke! Maybe try one of the Texan sub forums?
so I am looking for an SD/SB arrangement to help me get through school here. it doesn't have to be exclusive. I would just like to have some extra help to get me through school an go on with my career an out of the sex working world. If this interest you please feel free to pm me Originally Posted by KelseyBelle
I do believe being in a sd/sb relationship is still being in the sex work world. It just means you don't have to do as much to get the same amount of money.
Not from any of my experiences but from discussion with others in the know over the years, I think there is quite an extensive SB/SD world even right here in Lincoln.
It's just that they are not on sites like this talking about it. Or other sites. Maybe they hook up from first meeting on Seeking Arrangements or other sites but there really isn't too much revealed about it all.
It helps to be in a college town.