cityxguide is no more

I guess they must not have moved overseas like everyone else.

http://cityxguide.com/iprc_seized_banner_cxg.png
its working your link no
No big loss. 95% of ads were scams.
yeah they were mainly only good for the hotels asians...they probably will have to flood skip the games soon
I didn't use it much so I won't miss it but I do know quite a few ladies who did so that sucks.
But....just like it popped up there will be several in it's place much sooner than later. And hopefully they put their stuff overseas.
I hear he made $21M from the site....anyone know html? I could use some extra cash from an online asian advertising site.
I am a pro in that. how can 1 make 21M f**king $'s with that.
Okay guys, cityxguide, onebackpage, listcrawler, megapersonals and STG are down. These are still up and running for now.

Private Delights
AdultSearch
AdultLook
Erotic Monkey
Preferred411
Tryst.link
Twitter

try those out and please comment back if any of those listed go down.
Be safe everyone, once the sites go down its usually a sign that a storm is coming in our community. Stick to the ladies you know and feel safe with. I know some new girls have joined since but I would say anyone joining in with us as of NOW!!!....be VERY careful and remember not to LEap without looking. And gents, the LEap will not ask for anything up front... and ladies LEap will NOT send anything to you. Be safe everyone.