FW AMP

Are there any AMPs in Fort Worth? What is the closes AMP or studio with line up to downtown Ft Worth. Is this an underserved area?

To the trolls:
Yes I have done a search.
Yes I can drive to Dallas but I hate Dallas and am not willing to drive an hour each way.
Your self serving comments did not add anything to this thread. Just more proof that you are a waste of skin and a keyboard warrior.

To those with knowledge: Thank you for your help.
PM sent.
I am also interested it is a far drive to dallas
There is one on Cherry Ln just south of I-30 called Oriental Therapy. It's about 15 mins from downtown.
I've never quite figured out why Ft. Worth doesn't have any legit amps like Dallas. Surely the demand is here to support a few. I assume leo is harder on them over here but I know of one place in particular that has been in business for years with no problems.

You can't even find a legit Asian massage with L1 inside Ft Worth city limits. It blows my mind. Drive to Arlington or HEB and every place you walk into has potential. Go a little farther east and its like christmas morning...

So those of you in the know educate me. Why is Ft Worth such a wasteland when it comes to Asian services?
There are a few in ftw, but not really worth the money for a 15 minute drive from downtown to heb or NRH. I do know that there's one on Donnelly and camp Bowie and the old west rosedale place as reopened.
There are a few in ftw, but not really worth the money for a 15 minute drive from downtown to heb or NRH. I do know that there's one on Donnelly and camp Bowie and the old west rosedale place as reopened. Originally Posted by Blacksheep07
Any news on Energy Worx?
No news on energy works.
No news on energy works.
Originally Posted by Blacksheep07
Thanks.

You're bringing back memories of Ft. Worth in its prime. Nina Red had her hit and miss show bouncing around town. The "crew" was doing some mighty fine work. Man I miss those days. Now it feels like a ghost town.
Thanks.

You're bringing back memories of Ft. Worth in its prime. Nina Red had her hit and miss show bouncing around town. The "crew" was doing some mighty fine work. Man I miss those days. Now it feels like a ghost town. Originally Posted by Ass Hunter
It still does. I'm just too busy to drive all over the metroplex for the most part and I'm glad some other options are at least available.
No news on energy works.
Originally Posted by Blacksheep07
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Originally Posted by Ass Hunter

So Dallas has 101 Amps and studios. Ft Worth maybe 3.