Who should the Texans draft?

Me? I'm inclined to go with the General and take Clay Matthews - best motor and a guy who can get after QBs and wreck routes of TEs (hear that, Indy?). Thoughts?
I don't follow college football, so I don't really know who to look at until the combine, but they need to work on the O-line in the first round or two, then D-line, then 4th round or later, they need a RB with speed.
They need to draft a coach and I need to draft a beer!
Someone who can kick a damn football...
TopCat
Anybody not named Chris/Kris Brown!!!
Anybody not named Chris/Kris Brown!!! Originally Posted by UTJJWANTSU
We should get rid of anyone on the team named Chris or Kris Brown!
We should get rid of anyone on the team named Chris or Kris Brown! Originally Posted by Gator42

You would think at least one would be good. It's the law of averages. But no, they both screwed the Texans and the fans
Someone who's actually worth a shit!
A big running back, followed by a fast corner. Lets see if the powers that be will open up the wallet to get a big time free agent. Hope we don't have to give up too many draft picks.
Two things stand out for me right now. In the last month they appeared to first learn how to not lose and then learned how to win(despite a horrible kicking game). The other thing is that Arian Foster appears to understand the Broncos zone blocking one-cut and go system that made stars out of otherwise no-name running backs. Something tells me that he spent a lot of time watching film of Terrell Davis, Mike Anderson and the like.
The O-line seemed to find a groove too.

The defensive line still needs work. I don't know if they can draft the answer.
If the guys they have had the heart of Cushing, Ryans, and Diles they could be the next Steel Curtain.
Who would they have to give up to trade up for Suh? What a MONSTER!
yep...............a fucking kicker
Someone who can kick a damn football...
TopCat Originally Posted by topcat19542001
Thats hilarious.....But true.
I would say...Mount Cody, the nose tackle from Alabama. Yes another pick on the defensive line. Suh will be gone EARLY and costs too much!
C. J. Spiller