Thank you everyone

Dear Friends,

This will be my first and only post here. For the past few years, I have been among the countless silent observers of this website (and ASPD before). Because of you all, I learned valuable information about our area’s truly magnificent providers and developed a deep appreciation for the hobbyists and providers alike who share their thoughts and impressions here. For gentlemen like me who take a highly selective and careful approach to the hobby, this is a priceless resource! I feel extremely fortunate to have shared a selection of wonderfully memorable experiences because of this safe place.

This week, I am excited and slightly saddened to be leaving Rochester for the West coast due to a career opportunity. As I prepare to depart, I am grappling with an appropriate way to close the Western NY chapter of my hobbying pursuits. For myriad reasons, I have never posted a review, nor felt a need for premium access. I like to think that the intimate details of each experience are mine and don't feel comfortable sharing. However, I can’t escape the nagging feeling that my decisions to contact the area’s finest providers would have been far more complicated without the impressions shared by others. So, as a parting gift to the community, I am presenting my personal list of Rochester’s Top 5.

First, a few disclaimers. I do not pretend to have met every provider in the area over the past few years. In fact, there are a number of extremely well-reviewed ladies who I never had a chance to see. However, I was fortunate enough to share experiences with a large enough sampling to feel confident in the quality of this list. I still do not intend to discuss specifics below (this is not a review), but hope to shed a bit of candid light on my impressions of each woman’s unique personality, appearance and bedroom attitude. My hope is that this list would be perfect for someone who just arrived in Rochester for the first time and wanted to know with certainty some of the area’s most reputable and incredibly enjoyable providers. I recognize that many of you are likely aware of the special nature of these ladies already, or perhaps you may have others to add. So, without further ado…

1. China Doll
I can say without exaggeration that in my history of hobbying (including the largest cities on the East coast), I have never met a woman that outshines China Doll. She has it all – brains, beauty, and an irresistibly quirky personality. If you are fortunate enough to make it through her screening process, then you already know. Her smile could light up a room, her face is model worthy, and her body is jaw-dropping flawless. Of course, her skills are amazing as well – she is an adorable bundle of sexual energy. It is difficult to put a price on time spend with China Doll, but rest assured that whatever she charged you was not nearly enough. If you’re a dick and she refuses to see you, then perhaps karma does exist.

2. Chloe
I went into my first meeting with her bracing myself for disappointment – there’s no way the anticipation created by all those glowing reviews could be fulfilled. Yet indeed it was! Chloe is a sexual dynamo – an intuitive, uninhibited and insatiable partner. She is tall, very intelligent, warm, exudes sensuality, and has the kind of curves that drive men over the edge (enhanced, but who cares?). Make sure you get plenty of rest and carbo-load before you meet her though – she will wear out an unprepared gentleman in no time with her sense of adventure. Chloe is also a wonderful conversationalist, that is, if she lets you rest at all.

3. Erica Hall
If you have a thing for red heads, then look no further. Erica has an inviting personality that would set even the most timid man at ease. She is a natural beauty with a slender, yet curvy body that surely defies her age. Her quiet warmth and soft eyes are tough to forget. Of course, she is also a ton of fun once the fireworks begin. Just an all-around wonderful person to spend time with – sort of a dream girlfriend. Oh, and the red hair is definitely real – along with the accompanying freckles.

4. Gabrielle
She would make my list for attitude alone. Gabrielle is one of the most fun women you could ever hope to roll in the sheets with. Creative, teasing, adventurous – her wild side is worth the price of admission alone and will leave you wanting more. Of course, she quite the looker as well! She is shorter, toned, with a very thin build and small breasts – a true “spinner.” It’s impossible not to have fun when you’re with her.

5. Lucy
It has been quite some time since I’ve seen Lucy mentioned on these pages other than her showcase. She can be very shy (sometimes painfully so), but is wonderfully sensual and sweet once warmed up to a sufficient comfort level. She is taller and built a bit more solid than some of the other women mentioned here, though curvy and extremely sexy. Her initial timid nature should not be mistaken for iciness…Lucy will absolutely leave you breathless in the end.

Honorable mention: Austyn, Ms. Elizabeth

Providers I wish I had seen, but ran out of time: Naughty Nikki, Dani

Thank you all for the terrific memories. Until our paths cross again,

M
Dear Friends,

1. China Doll
I can say without exaggeration that in my history of hobbying (including the largest cities on the East coast), I have never met a woman that outshines China Doll. She has it all – brains, beauty, and an irresistibly quirky personality. If you are fortunate enough to make it through her screening process, then you already know. Her smile could light up a room, her face is model worthy, and her body is jaw-dropping flawless. Of course, her skills are amazing as well – she is an adorable bundle of sexual energy. It is difficult to put a price on time spend with China Doll, but rest assured that whatever she charged you was not nearly enough. If you’re a dick and she refuses to see you, then perhaps karma does exist.

M Originally Posted by Marshall1
Like you I have almost always been a silent lurker here, rarely adding to the discourse. And I have to say I agree with you 1000 percent about China Doll. I met her early in her career by chance, I never sought out the now legendary China Doll experience, it was just pure happenstance that she was working that day and that I had some money burning a hole in my pocket. But she was magical and breathtakingly intelligent and astoundingly beautiful.

I spent many hours with her over the next year. We ate dinner together numerous times. I loved searching for unique gifts that would appeal to her, many of which you have probably seen at her old apartment (I will keep most of what I gave her between the two of us, but I will share one with you, the shower curtain rod at her old apartment, yup, that was me :-).

We spent time together and did things that I am sure was entirely unique in her professional relations. Even when I did something dumb (like accidentally pulling down her curtain rod and having all her lovely arranged drapes come crashing down onto her bed at her old apartment or the time I showed up for a lovely dinner / date with a eight inch sticker still affixed to the front of my new pants lol) she always handled it with such grace and humor that I was able to not die of embarrassment.

But I made a mistake. And now I am one of the "dicks" she will no longer see. But let me tell you, if I could take back what I did that offended her I would do so a thousand times over. I would do anything to have the opportunity to redeem myself in her eyes.

If you think it's bad never being able to see a favorite provider because you are on the other side of the country, try having her be just across town.

To those Gentlemen who have never had the opportunity to see China Doll, do yourself a favor and do so. Due to the way we originally met I did not have to go through her screening process, but I assure you it is entirely worth whatever hoops you need to jump through.

She is a treasure and I miss her dearly.