Please Explain Warnings and Points

Can someone please explain how Warnings, Receiving Points, and Suspensions / Being Banned from ECCIE work please? Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

-Nilla (Looking Forward to Lunch!)
It depends on who you are.
It depends on who you are. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Dark Knight, what does that mean? Are you insinuating that the rules are not evenly applied or enforced in an objective manner on this site? I am SHOCKED!!! Shocked I tell you.

But the reason I'm asking is that I've been disciplined and don't understand the ramifications of such. I just want to make sure that I conduct myself within the boundaries of decorum set forth by the owners. I have no intention of trying to "push the edge of the envelope" or to see where the edge world truly drops away.
It depends on who you are. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Ok so I am confused .

1:
it seems the contention on ONE side that SL and Whispers are "connected" and thus immune from the normal stated rules.

2:
it is also pronounced that RR is the lapdog pet of Whispers.

3::

RR gets banned as soon as he re incarnates.

If 1 and 2 are correct how do we get to 3?
I'm not being flippant or sarcastic.... I really need to know how it works. Seriously.

-Nilla (Looking Forward to Lunch!)
Ok so I am confused .

1:
it seems the contention on ONE side that SL and Whispers are "connected" and thus immune from the normal stated rules.

2:
it is also pronounced that RR is the lapdog pet of Whispers.

3::

RR gets banned as soon as he re incarnates.

If 1 and 2 are correct how do we get to 3? Originally Posted by harkontume
"Being the lapdog of Whispers" is not quite the same thing as "Being under the protection of Whispers".

To Whispers RR is expendable besides everyone knows no matter how far you throw the damn thing he'll return shortly with the Frisbee in his mouth with tail wagging furiously.

The angry chihuahua who returns dressed as a corgi.
... If 1 and 2 are correct how do we get to 3? Originally Posted by harkontume
Think: Court, and its jester. A jester, no matter how entertaining at the moment, always becomes tiresome, and thus disposable. It has always been so.

That this particular jester does not realize he is but jester ultimately provides comedic relief for all of the Kingdom, not just the Court. And for that reason it is always a sad day when again he is BANNED.
Please!
Collateral damage.
Collateral damage. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Your probably right on this one....

You are probably getting caught up in the fallout of FFIREMAN's personal campaign against me which is due to his relationship with KBF and Temptation Tammie and a few others.

FFIREMAN is on a personal campaign to do their bidding by trying to get me under control.

He knows that I will re-post every PM from him, Every Warning and every Infraction in a place where most of his peers have access. I will also repost every communication from his "lady friends" as well in the same place for his peers to have access to the entire story in order to form their own views.

He knows that I will RTM each and every one of those and follow them up with messages first to ADMINS and then to Owners as his campaign is personal..

What this means is that the majority of other MODs in the country as well as others will scrutinize all his actions as MODs tend to enjoy giving each other some shit and ADMINS and Owners will eventually see his actions for what they are.

So he has to give others a slap on the wrist here and there while he continues to attack me personally abusing the "power" he has.

SO bear with it.....

It's the price you will pay for his coming after me.....
I'm not being flippant or sarcastic.... I really need to know how it works. Seriously.

-Nilla (Looking Forward to Lunch!) Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX

The proper thing for FFIREMAN to do would have been to create a presence IN the threads and issue some general warnings to all followed by a personal warning and then an infraction had you not adhered to that,

MODERATION begins with involvement.

That's not what he's doing.

It's KneeJerk.... First the girls call him up....... Then he sends a PM and THEN he goes to a post already made (in my case) and points for it.

I'm not sure how and where YOU are getting yours but FFIREMAN started first with me with a little friendly advice.....

then he started pointing me for things already posted BEFORE his friendly advice and that caught the attention of other MODs who noted that the only one he was citing for infractions was myself and Rocker Rick.

Once he knows they are watching and ADMINS are watching he has to slap a few others around.

I received my helpful advice from fireman yesterday morning and have since earned point for things I posted days before.

Personal Vendetta...

I'm sure none of you care if the end result is silencing me.

In the long run though, there will be other ramifications to it because as a MOD begins to abuse the power he has he starts to do worse things then attack people personally.

In moving backwards through threads as he is doing he has already begun censoring material posted which is about the worst thing a community can find acceptable behavior.
Sounds like he's adhering to the effective moderator's edict: be a good garbageman and take out the trash.

You are probably getting caught up in the fallout of FFIREMAN's personal campaign against me which is due to his relationship with KBF and Temptation Tammie and a few others.

FFIREMAN is on a personal campaign to do their bidding by trying to get me under control.

He knows that I will re-post every PM from him, Every Warning and every Infraction in a place where most of his peers have access. I will also repost every communication from his "lady friends" as well in the same place for his peers to have access to the entire story in order to form their own views.

He knows that I will RTM each and every one of those and follow them up with messages first to ADMINS and then to Owners as his campaign is personal..

What this means is that the majority of other MODs in the country as well as others will scrutinize all his actions as MODs tend to enjoy giving each other some shit and ADMINS and Owners will eventually see his actions for what they are.

So he has to give others a slap on the wrist here and there while he continues to attack me personally abusing the "power" he has.

SO bear with it.....

It's the price you will pay for his coming after me..... Originally Posted by Whispers
It's everones else's fault but your own that you are in trouble right. It couldn't pissibly be because of you threats, rants, and nastiness you write in here.

It's now mine and temptations Tammy faults and other girls.

Ha. Do you hear that people.

Here you go again making false ALLIGATIONS like saying my reviews are fake trying to ruin my buisness. Making assumptions. You do not KNOW if I got into trouble or pointed unless you have access to a mods account. Right? So AGAIN you are making assumption and alligation that you don't have facts too(again unless you have access to a mods account)

Ffireman is a fair mod. So is coachpaul2007. I have a list of good people, I only associate with GOOD POSITIVE HAPPY people.

So yeah, people pay a price for comming after you, yet you have broken every rule in the book and you are still here. Noone really wants you here most tolerate you. You spew nonsense everywhere. You use intimidation tactics and so on.

Knowledge is key and I have far more knowledge and info than most. All my little blue birds tell me.

If you were nice and sociable in a positive way you wouldn't be disliked by so many.

Just speaking the truth. This is your warning. STOP putting my name in your mouth making false ALLIGATIONS against me or people I associate with if you don't really know the facts.

Mods if Whispers continues using my name in a negative way or linking me to negative things please enforce rule #1,3, and 4

And specifically
#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

AGAIN Please stop using my name.
It's everones else's fault but your own that you are in trouble right. It couldn't pissibly be because of you threats, rants, and nastiness you write in here.

Oh. No... That is not what I am saying.......

I have no problem with adhering to guidelines and rules...... I just believe they need to be fairly addressed in a manner that everyone involved understands.....

If a MOD refuses to take a presence on the board to moderate the threads and only exerts control it is not effective.

It's now mine and temptations Tammy faults and other girls.

Ha. Do you hear that people. Actually they can read it in one of your posts.

Here you go again making false ALLIGATIONS like saying my reviews are fake trying to ruin my buisness. Making assumptions. You do not KNOW if I got into trouble or pointed unless you have access to a mods account. Right? So AGAIN you are making assumption and alligation that you don't have facts too(again unless you have access to a mods account)

Ffireman is a fair mod. So is coachpaul2007. I have a list of good people, I only associate with GOOD POSITIVE HAPPY people.

So yeah, people pay a price for comming after you, yet you have broken every rule in the book and you are still here. Noone really wants you here most tolerate you. You spew nonsense everywhere. You use intimidation tactics and so on.

Knowledge is key and I have far more knowledge and info than most. All my little blue birds tell me.

A very true statement. Knowledge and Information can be used to have effect.

If you were nice and sociable in a positive way you wouldn't be disliked by so many.

Just speaking the truth. This is your warning. STOP putting my name in your mouth making false ALLIGATIONS against me or people I associate with if you don't really know the facts.

You are not anyone to warn me about anything Kitty.......

Mods if Whispers continues using my name in a negative way or linking me to negative things please enforce rule #1,3, and 4

And specifically
#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

AGAIN Please stop using my name. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

I'll do as I please within the guidelines of the board KBF....

SO bear with it.....

It's the price you will pay for his coming after me..... Originally Posted by Whispers

I'll do as I please within the guidelines of the board KBF....

Originally Posted by Whispers
But YOU WILL leave me alone if not now eventually you won't have a choice.

It is not ok to stalk me or harass me by using my name in negative context or to make false ALLIGATIONS.

Says rules #1, #3, #4 and specifically

Because if you do not stop you will get pointed by the MODS, because that is their job. And unless you want to point out you will leave me alone. It's simple really.

Mods again please enforce. Thank you coachpaul2007, ffireman,Chica Chaser, and st. Christopher for being on top of this.