RNC has money haul over DNC.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...ising-n2555071

the individual total amounts should be more interesting.

Trump raised 300 million. more than any other presidential candidate.

wowza!!!!
It will double after they impeach him.
In 2016 Hillary Clinton raised $1.19 BILLION in contributions Donald Trump's total was $647 MILLION.

Does not seem to be much of a correlation, at least in 2016, between money raised and victory in the election.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/g...n-fundraising/
In 2016 Hillary Clinton raised $1.19 BILLION in contributions Donald Trump's total was $647 MILLION.

Does not seem to be much of a correlation, at least in 2016, between money raised and victory in the election.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/g...n-fundraising/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It sure does. Hillary could have had 10 billion and it wouldn’t have mattered. There’s Trump, and candidates who need money. Lots of that money will be spent on congressional races.
It sure does. Hillary could have had 10 billion and it wouldn’t have mattered. There’s Trump, and candidates who need money. Lots of that money will be spent on congressional races. Originally Posted by bambino
My prediction is Republicans pick up a maximum of 10 seats in the House. Little has changed since 2018 elections. Republicans will pick up no seats in the Senate.

If Clinton had spent money in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania it might have made a difference. She and her team ignored those traditionally blue states and lost.
My prediction is Republicans pick up a maximum of 10 seats in the House. Little has changed since 2018 elections. Republicans will pick up no seats in the Senate.

If Clinton had spent money in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania it might have made a difference. She and her team ignored those traditionally blue states and lost. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
If, if, if. I’ll bet my money against yours, that the DNC would trade places with the RNC in regards to fundraising in a nano second. Just imagine this Speedy, Trump won DESPITE being outspent by Clinton. That won’t happen this time around. He has a far better organization now too. I don’t need a poll to understand this.
As an add-on to bambino's comment:

This time Mr T can mention:
Very low unemployment rate
Manufacturing output is up. (Per WaPo 8/20/19 Heather Long article)
Continuing low interest rates.
Housing prices are moving upward (actually a good indicator)

Even the marginal Dims should understand these.
The Democrats have proven in the last year that they have no interest in doing the work they were sent there to do. The only thing they’ve done is cry about President Trump and make up ridiculous reasons to try changing the election results.
As an add-on to bambino's comment:

This time Mr T can mention:
Very low unemployment rate
Manufacturing output is up. (Per WaPo 8/20/19 Heather Long article)
Continuing low interest rates.
Housing prices are moving upward (actually a good indicator)

Even the marginal Dims should understand these. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
And the Democrats can point out:

Trump has done NOTHING on health care, the #1 concern on the minds of voters.

Little progress on immigration, the #2 concern on the minds of voters.

Failing grades on foreign policy and race relations.

Tax reform that will increase the national debt by trillions despite Trump's promise to eliminate it.

So you can continue to focus on the economy where Trump has had his only significant success while in office. But for some reason Trump's approval ratings remain mired in the low 40s. Maybe you can explain why that is.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2019, 05:50 PM
If, if, if. I’ll bet my money against yours, that the DNC would trade places with the RNC in regards to fundraising in a nano second. Just imagine this Speedy, Trump won DESPITE being outspent by Clinton. That won’t happen this time around. He has a far better organization now too. I don’t need a poll to understand this. Originally Posted by bambino
You need to take that poll out your ass and understand that the Dems are the ones motivated this cycle.

If, if, if. I’ll bet my money against yours, that the DNC would trade places with the RNC in regards to fundraising in a nano second. Just imagine this Speedy, Trump won DESPITE being outspent by Clinton. That won’t happen this time around. He has a far better organization now too. I don’t need a poll to understand this. Originally Posted by bambino
In 2016 Trump won the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida by 0.3%, 1.2%, 1.0%, and 1.3% respectively. In none of the 4 states did Trump win 50% of the vote.

Since January 2017, approval ratings of Trump have dropped 18%, 17%, 17% and 23% in those states. Trump's overall approval rating is -12/1% according to 538 and -11.2% according to RealClearPolitics. No POTUS seeking reelection has ever won with a negative approval rating.

You can ignore polls all you want. In 2018 you ignored them and predicted the House would remain Republican. In 2016 I predicted a Clinton victory. You are predicting a larger electoral victory for Trump in 2020 than he had in 2016. I doubt it. Just over a year to go until we find out who is correct.
And the Democrats can point out:

Trump has done NOTHING on health care, the #1 concern on the minds of voters.

Little progress on immigration, the #2 concern on the minds of voters.

Failing grades on foreign policy and race relations.

Tax reform that will increase the national debt by trillions despite Trump's promise to eliminate it.

So you can continue to focus on the economy where Trump has had his only significant success while in office. But for some reason Trump's approval ratings remain mired in the low 40s. Maybe you can explain why that is. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Trump did what he could do on HC. He did eliminate the ACA mandate. As for immigration, again, he did what he could do. He got Mexico to enforce THEIR southern border and since then, illegal crossings are way down. 4550 miles of border barrier will be completed by the end of next year. He’s kept us out of needless wars, destroyed the ISIS caliphate. As far as the tax cuts and the economy? Do you really think you have a valid argument ?
You need to take that poll out your ass and understand that the Dems are the ones motivated this cycle.

Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe you should take it out of yours. I didn’t reference a poll. Take it up with Speedy.
In 2016 Trump won the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida by 0.3%, 1.2%, 1.0%, and 1.3% respectively. In none of the 4 states did Trump win 50% of the vote.

Since January 2017, approval ratings of Trump have dropped 18%, 17%, 17% and 23% in those states. Trump's overall approval rating is -12/1% according to 538 and -11.2% according to RealClearPolitics. No POTUS seeking reelection has ever won with a negative approval rating.

You can ignore polls all you want. In 2018 you ignored them and predicted the House would remain Republican. In 2016 I predicted a Clinton victory. You are predicting a larger electoral victory for Trump in 2020 than he had in 2016. I doubt it. Just over a year to go until we find out who is correct. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I didn’t predict they would win the house Speedy for the tenth time. I said history and too many retirements on the House side. I did say they would gain seats in the Senate. Which they did and was historic. You can ignore that. I never said he would win more electoral votes in 2020. Quit putting words in my mouth.
What actually needs to be done for immigration?
The current law is the law.
The Dims can start by proposing actual changes to law. I don't get why folks whine about exsisting law. Trump can't change actual law on his own