I wonder how many guys are in a Sexless Marriage?

• up4u
  • 10-28-2013, 09:24 AM
No Sex Tonight!!!
I just wanted to share something that gave me a good laugh this morning. It was posted in the "best of craigslist" section of craigslist. I thought somebody else here may find it funny, too. I have found it is easier to cope with a sexless marriage if I learn to laugh more about my situation. Here's the post....
"I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.
FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.
Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."
I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"
So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear... "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"
Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."
I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."
Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?"
I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"
Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either. "
Genius
No Sex Tonight!!!
I just wanted to share something that gave me a good laugh this morning. It was posted in the "best of craigslist" section of craigslist. I thought somebody else here may find it funny, too. I have found it is easier to cope with a sexless marriage if I learn to laugh more about my situation. Here's the post....
"I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.
FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.
Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."
I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"
So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear... "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"
Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."
I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."
Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?"
I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"
Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either. " Originally Posted by up4u
lol good read , females are always trying to do it their way but when we tried to do our way they don't like it
funny. i doubt a guy would survive doing that to his SO. ala lorrina bobbitt
lol good one
He needs to tell her goodbye for good......Many fishes in the sea.....
Funny story. Men and women grow up in different worlds for the most part. What's important to a little boy is completely different from what's important to a little girl.
Now, there are exceptions. If you have ever dated a girl that grew up with brothers and romped with them, played sports and games with them, you'll usually find her thinking to be more along the lines of how a man thinks.
I've heard that same line - "you're not meeting my emotional needs." which means of course that she has no desire for sex. The problem was, I had no idea how to meet her needs and she had no idea how to tell me how to.
It was something I was just supposed to "sense."
It didn't work for me to just be nice and concerned....I had to know exactly when to be concerned and to respond properly.
Oh well, in a modern society, it's a miracle anyone stays together or married.
Can you imagine the cashier's face when she/he heard that exchange? If only it were true ...
LOL! That was great. Speaking of being in touch with the emotional side, I saw this video and laughed for 20 minutes. It hit a little close to home for me. I would love to show this to the SO, but I fear similar consequences to those mentioned above..
I love it!

excellent
That video exactly sums up what I was trying to say earlier.
Symbolically to a T.
Hilarious.
I KNOW THERE IS MANY OR I WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB LOL!!!
FORGOT that was funny lol!!!
Damn that's a funny video, and exactly how women think! UP4U don't feel like the "Lone Ranger", most of us are here for the very same reason. Hell if the old lady would've let me fuck her brains out I'd be a good husband, stay at home, hell she'd have me eating out of the palm of her hand.
No one all were smart.