clothes.....;)

• m2244
  • 09-08-2010, 12:48 PM
so I have always wondered ladies and gents.....

gentlemen....what do you like to see someone wearing when they first open the door?....is it something sexy like lingerie or something casual?.....

ladies......what makes a man appealing as far as clothing for appearance?....maybe its the suit and tie or is it shorts and a t?......OR ALL OF IT lol

I tend to just wear something I would in everyday life...which could range from plaid shorts and a t-shirt/polo to jeans and a fender t shirt and a star belt lol........my style ranges quite a bit ......but then there is always the times we get on discussion of my dancing and i pull out the huge duffel bag filled with outfits lol

the best thing I hear all the time is "how did you know i like just casual everyday clothing when I meet someone".....and i respond with "LOL i didn't have a clue this is me".......
I like to be surprised and appreciate the ladies who take the trouble to look their best.

Sexy lingerie is always a treat. Casual clothes can enhance the illusion of meeting a GF.

A dear lady once met me in an unbuttoned white cotton shirt, no bra, and white cotton panties - very sexy.

• m2244
  • 09-08-2010, 02:28 PM
that sounds sexxyyy ........
stripper takeout can be alot of guys fantasy, advertise that angle m2244, this is a smart choice of thread for the ladies, nice job...
Myself,I like to see a Lady answer the door dressed in a skirt, Blazer with nothing under it and high heels. kinda like a busness suit,
I like to see me on them lol ok just had to say it .... some times more is better, just like Buffalo stated, but the sexy undies can look great too
An oversized bath towel and a smile.

...or a Hooter's outfit if I'm overthinking it.
  • Niktu
  • 09-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Office attire or casual are ok, I like both.
The clothing worn is not half as important as the attitude worn with it.

A dear lady did greet me wearing capri pants and summer blouse. It was attractive and went with the gfe approach. But honestly my favorite was prior when she greeted me wearing a very loosely knit white sweater and, well actually just the sweater. She knows what I like.
  • Aguy
  • 09-08-2010, 08:41 PM
A dear lady once met me in an unbuttoned white cotton shirt, no bra, and white cotton panties - very sexy.

Originally Posted by jackfengshui
find that combination very hot. The other outfit would be a blouse and skirt without underwear and slit high.
I'm pretty boring. I usually don't wear anything.
but sometimes a pic from the girls showcase might leaving you wanting to see more. when i checked out gabrielles showcase for months i loved the white stocking pics. when i arrived after requesting them the sight of that perfect tush and the white stockings drove me up a wall. from behind one of the best views this man ever witnessed
I love revealing clothing that makes me want to peak and see a little more, like low cut tops, open shirts, etc. I think I would actually feel a bit out of place if I was greeted by a completely nekkid woman. I think for me I would prefer casual and revealing clothing or some slinky silky lingere would be my preference. I do, however, agree that it really doesn't matter in comparison to attitude. My favorite encounters have been the ones that start right off like we are long lost lovers.
By the way, you have some excellent topics Mary! I believe I need to chat face to face with you sometime!
  • YSD
  • 09-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Funny you posted this as I was just going to start a thread on this very topic. I personally like the glammed up look---BUT---honestly any look works if I feel that the lady put together her ensemble for me no matter what. If you are comfortable I am positive that our time together will be well worth it. I want you to feel sexy.

However, one of my pet peeves is when I go to see a provider and she has on the jeans and tee shirt on that she has been lounging around in all day long. I recently saw someone for a second time whose performance BCD was good, but when she answered the door looking as is she had just got done dropping her kids off at school. I was put off.

I honestly dress my best when seeing you, you should do the same. When you appear as if this is just another ordinary part of your busy day it is a serious turn off. The jeans and tee shirts are really sexy if that is the look in which you are comfortable and as long as it is for our encounter. I just feel somewhat taken for granted if it is anything less than that IMHO.
the business attire look always gets my motor racing! Spike heels, ultra short skirt-that shows off her legs, buttoned blouse or blazer-that enhances her breasts, that does it for me!

I always try to dress casually, but not like I'm going to shoot hoops. Good jeans, polished shoes, and a polo or button-down. Hey, I expect good things from the lady, why shouldn't I make an effort too! I believe it tends to increase YMMV!