URL / Website: https://www.kgfe.net/pumpkin
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Briar Forest area
Activities: Shower, DFK, BBJ, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulders, dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pictures are her but, heavily photoshopped and glamour shot. Had little make up on and did not look as good in person. Was a bit disappointed when I saw her.
Recommendation: No
forgot her name, but she didn't have great reviews on the dallas circuit either.

waiting for a review on the new girl.
forgot her name, but she didn't have great reviews on the dallas circuit either.

waiting for a review on the new girl. Originally Posted by friendlyguy0903
Pumpkin was also known as Pink in Dallas.

The fact that they stole pics from an IG model (addielyn22) YET AGAIN for the new girl (Melon) does not give me ANY confidence to EVEN try! Save your money!
When they act like that I make sure to fuck the living shit out of em
When they act like that I make sure to fuck the living shit out of em Originally Posted by Cancercrab69
LOL
KGFE always uses useless photos to buff up their girls. Lost faith in what they provide a long time ago. Never take their photos at face value. Not worth it to play their guessing game.
Wish they’d get some spinners that take it in the ass!
KGFE always uses useless photos to buff up their girls. Lost faith in what they provide a long time ago. Never take their photos at face value. Not worth it to play their guessing game. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
EXACTLY! Case in point: Current line-up with Minji and Melon...ALL FAKE PICS STOLEN from IG!
If you strip away the obvious promoter ‘reviews’ from Asslicker and Samsungfuck they would pretty much have nothing here. Occasionally a proven provider comes through like Mina but KGFE compared to the Dallas outfits is like Bush League.
With this being election year, they may very well be used as a political example and be shutdown! Be careful mongers! Some studios in Dallas has apparently already been raided recently!
Yeah I haven't been there for a while either. Annoy me the quality is soso and they want the moon.
Yeah I haven't been there for a while either. Annoy me the quality is soso and they want the moon. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. Put them in Dallas and they would have a hard time keeping the lights on. Put them here and they’d still have desperate mongers paying over the top rates to fuck B/C level meat.
I've had mostly good experiences with kgfe my only gripe was not being able to cum inside of rose when they first opened. And the meh experience of Greek with that one older lady who offered it. In terms of price point it kind of sucks compared to dallas.