User ID:: EaglesSuck
Phone: 832 596 9791
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.kgfe.net/nicole
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Incall in the suburbs
Activities: lfk, dfk, bbbj, bbfs, bsl, missionary, k9, COT
Hair Length and Color: Long and brown, not blonde like the pictures but really soft and damn near to her butt
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nicole is tiny, borderline spinner material. Tanner than the pictures depict but I thought her tan skin was sexy and suited her better than if she were pale like a ghost. Natural C's and a cute tiny ass. Very petite and an overall 8/10.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice
Height and weight?
^^^^^^
Activities: lfk, dfk, bbbj, bbfs, bsl, missionary, k9, COT
This is the first time seeing a website advertise like that. How accurate are the first pics because it looks way too touched up. And is this like the Latina agencies?
is this a spa or a studio?
promoter
Yeah dud only reviews are the k agency girls. Probably a promoter.
Apologies, I travel a lot and see other mongers on various sites cite their visits like this to not confuse multiple girls who may be using a pseudo name.
Hello everyone,

Sorry, I typically don’t post on here since I mainly use TER but I saw this kinda blew up!

First, I used a rubber but put bbfs to put it that it is available. I did not partake since last bbfs I caught my run of the clap. Not fun.

As far as me only posting kgirls, I have yellow fever. So… make of that what you will. Nice visiting Houston fellas.
is this a spa or a studio? Originally Posted by gman44
Studio
Please share what you did to get rid of ( manage) the clap ?
Thanks,