Name: Melon
User ID:: -
Phone: Kgfe.net
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston westchase
State: Texas
Address: Westchase apt
Activities: Mish. Cg. Bbj. Shower. Handjob. Kfe.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Korean girl. Natural Ds. Pretty tall fo asian maybe 5ft 6. Few tattos. Face was like a anime. Body slim and white. Flat asian butt.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the honest review, especially about the no ass
fwiw, I thought she was ok a yes in my book. but not the best kgfe had. anyone seen leah? there was a chick that looked awfully alike nana from greenlight but she disappeared real quick.
Can’t believe she’s gone already. She was amazing
fwiw, I thought she was ok a yes in my book. but not the best kgfe had. anyone seen leah? there was a chick that looked awfully alike nana from greenlight but she disappeared real quick. Originally Posted by friendlyguy0903
Yeah it was Nana definitely her pics on the site she had her period so she left for LA
Yeah it was Nana definitely her pics on the site she had her period so she left for LA Originally Posted by donxixia2016
I was hoping they bring more of the better talent in Dallas here at least with all the issues in Dallas right now.

I notice they put on their website they might shut down Miami due to lack of business.
They are too expensive here. Getting that way in Dallas too.
I wish it was still 280 and going everyday to Red
A lot of no's for their rates. I had 2 bad sessions 1 good there not worth the gamble to me
A lot of no's for their rates. I had 2 bad sessions 1 good there not worth the gamble to me Originally Posted by alwaysfun
Hard to have good sessions when you jack up the pics to look like glamour models only to have the real provider look at least 2 tiers lower. Starting the customer off at false expectations is a sure way to undermine the whole experience. Then couple that with some real service dogs there any surprise many are unhappy there?