URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?72204-Bombshell-s
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Old Katy Rd
Activities: Lfk, dfk,safe, 69, DATY, and cow girl
Hair Length and Color: shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Beautiful Cuban lady mid 20s, 5 ft 6 in, B cup, nice booty, pretty face. Great attitude lots of fun young lady!
Recommendation: Yes
Sweet Cherry is actually an Asian provider. Don’t start your title off mis leading people. Keep the title the name of the provider. Y’all fools on eccie act like we care about how to start the title. Just keep it simple. This is a PSA
Don't be a fool open the Link her name is cherry and she is pretty so I titled as sweet cherry whats wrong in that you yourself are acting like one fool.... show some respect atleast as you can see I am new here and that dosent mean to scold new one..
Thanks for sharing but review your description before submitting. She was making me mad - what’s that about ?
Sure @Michaelrayab.It was about how she was looking at me while making out...
Cherry was lfk. No cim cof or even cot available. Daty fiv and bbbj was average and fine. Mpcfs was semi-enthusiastic with a little iop. Cuban cutie, mid 20s with mm t&a , about 5'3" 125lbs flat abs voluptuous and solid. She is attractive. Agency will send pic - I didn't see an ad posted for her yet. Her looks are good but service did not impress me. Perhaps ymmv because it sounds like op had a much better experience than I did. Sofia at the same agency is better imo