HOLDER GOES ALL "ASSUP" ON OPPONENTS...PHONY CHARGES OF RACISM

Attorney General Eric Holder said Sunday he and President Obama have been targets of “a racial animus” by some of the administration’s political opponents.

“There's a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that's directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder told ABC. “You know, people talking about taking their country back. … There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."

Holder said the nation is in “a fundamentally better place than we were 50 years ago.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...#ixzz37SNqyQCh
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
Attorney General Eric Holder said Sunday he and President Obama have been targets of “a racial animus” by some of the administration’s political opponents.

“There's a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that's directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder told ABC. “You know, people talking about taking their country back. … There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."

Holder said the nation is in “a fundamentally better place than we were 50 years ago.”

Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So, Whir-LIE-turd, how is that a "phony charge of racism?"

Do you deny there is any racial component to the hatred you and so many of your ilk spew day in and day out?

Did Holder make a "phony charge of racism," when he said "There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."

Lying again? Who knows? It's your opinion.

But it's BULLSHIT, typical of your ignorant, xenophobic persona on this board.

Keep spinning. I'm sure we'll find the lies without trying.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You don't even know what you're posting, do you, Slobbrin. You just dribble your bile all over the board. Don't know when I remember you making any correlation to the topic of a thread ... not even the cut and paste jobs you start.

You don't even know what you're posting, do you, Slobbrin. You just dribble your bile all over the board. Don't know when I remember you making any correlation to the topic of a thread ... not even the cut and paste jobs you start.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

NO WONDER "Snicks for Dicks" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous anal jihad poodle-boy and the Muslims approve of Obama by 90%

Slobbrin! Your stupidity knows no limits.

You never answered my question about your military family. Why weren't you career?

Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Don't even get me started on this piece of homegrown shit. Eric Holder has absolutely no business holding the office of Attorney General, none what so ever. He doesn't really know the law, nor is he interested in upholding it. He shows his incompetence with every turn, and he has a bad habit of lipping off to his colleagues. Somebody would be perfectly justified in slapping this mouthy bastard upside his head. As far as racism he's the poster child for racism. He reached so far as to try and say Zimmerman should've been charged with a hate crime. Holder doesn't even know the legal definition of a hate crime. The guys a total flake and should be tossed to the curb.

Jim
Don't even get me started on this piece of homegrown shit. Eric Holder has absolutely no business holding the office of Attorney General, none what so ever. He doesn't really know the law, nor is he interested in upholding it. He shows his incompetence with every turn, and he has a bad habit of lipping off to his colleagues. Somebody would be perfectly justified in slapping this mouthy bastard upside his head. As far as racism he's the poster child for racism. He reached so far as to try and say Zimmerman should've been charged with a hate crime. Holder doesn't even know the legal definition of a hate crime. The guys a total flake and should be tossed to the curb.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
So, then, you contend that there is no racial hatred being directed toward Holder and Obama?
So, then, you contend that there is no racial hatred being directed toward Holder and Obama? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, I don't think it's as racial as people think it is. Those two are just simply nuts. They have enjoyed an overwhelming abundance of support from the media and special interest groups and they've taken full advantage of it. If anything their support has been racially motivated, cause everyone is afraid to be called racist if they call these two out for what they really are.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2014, 07:16 PM
, cause everyone is afraid to be called racist if they call these two out for what they really are.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
What are they Jim? Uncle Tom's? No not Uncle Tom's. Uppity something or other? Is that what they are? I don’t know why anybody would call you racist....
What are they Jim? Uncle Tom's? No not Uncle Tom's. Uppity something or other? Is that what they are? I don’t know why anybody would call you racist.... Originally Posted by WTF
I referred to them as nuts. As in crazy, fucked in the head. Those aren't racist terms. They actually display more racism than those they accuse of it. That's how crazy they are.

Jim
What are they Jim? Uncle Tom's? No not Uncle Tom's. Uppity something or other? Is that what they are? I don’t know why anybody would call you racist.... Originally Posted by WTF
"Uncle Tom" that word is not even in my vocabulary... Who uses the word "Uncle Tom"? Who could it be?
Who uses the word "Uncle Tom"? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ask and ye shall receive:

A niece or nephew with an Uncle named Tom!
Ask and ye shall receive:

A niece or nephew with an Uncle named Tom! Originally Posted by bigtex
Why of course you would "bigklan" the grand wizard of the KKK(D) right on cue.