In call or Out??

Incall or Outcall? What do you prefer or where are you more comfortable and in your element? Outcalls excite me!!!
Starting to lean more towards outcalls myself
If it's an incall I'd prefer that it was at a private residence or a nice hotel. The motels and pay by the hour joints are not as discreet.

As I get older I'm starting to prefer outcalls.
I like them both. As long as I'm having fun and getting paid to do it.
I much prefer incall personally.
Out calls are a no-go for many hobbyists, for reasons that are likely obvious. I prefer apartment incalls, or alternatively a 3-star or better hotel.
I prefer incall because my place is so cozy and I have everything we need.
Yep yep^^^^^what she said
I prefer incall because my place is so cozy and I have everything we need. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yep. I agree with your assessment of your place. It is the fully stocked love pad.

Yep yep^^^^^what she said Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Lol. I wonder why. 😇
Reading many of the reviews on this site, some hobbyists think an incall is at their place.
I tend towards outcall. I occasionally do incall, though my preference is out.
Since I am just doing outcalls, loving it. Not sure I'd ever go back to offering an incall.
I prefer incall, because the ladies I see have everything they need. And when they have everything they need, I have everything I need.
I prefer incall, because the ladies I see have everything they need. And when they have everything they need, I have everything I need. Originally Posted by micktoz
+1