Chatroulette--fun excercise in hipocracy

Not confirming or denying any inappropriate behavior because Im obviously a fine upstanding conservative member of society...
but if you go on chatroulette and do something 'inappropriate' eventually someone will report it and you get a temp ban
then you can go to the 'community service' link and be a narc yourself to get unbanned.. it's kinda like a video game.. where you have to tag all the cocks to win. When you tag 150 people being bad they let you back in.. its pretty funny. Of course the hiprocracy is in not clicking and having banned the women who are showing inappropriate bits because, well, that's what ya wanna have a chance to see if you get back in.
hypothetically of course
You realize that the site you are currently on is Eccie...right? And not chatroulette?
Is this thread hobby related? Do you just want to give them some advertisement?
General discussions pertaining to the hobby, but not limited to your local scene.
For those who don't know
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatroulette

Moved to Sandbox
In the words of Steve Martin: "well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeee!"
Just offering an amusing general topic, to me anyway... didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!

Thus I don't post much in national.. figured General Discussion was like Co-ed in local where people can banter freely.
You originally posted this in the Main discussion board, that's for hobby related topics. I moved it here, for off topic discussions. Banter away.