Encounter: Great time with a true GILF

User ID: -
Date: 08/10/24
Name: Jenn
Phone: 850 461 9321
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...e/144434315912
City: Gulf Breeze
State: Florida
Address: Near the zoo in Gulf Breeze
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ Rimming DATY CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: short blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Typical looking GILF. Nice body for her age and great breasts with great nipples. Just like pictures
Recommendation: Yes
Donation?
EBC said bro that’s no GILF, you went dragon slaying
  • V31L
  • 09-01-2024, 06:23 PM
dragon slaying? is that good ?
It is if you're into slaying dragons, I guess...I don't have a clue what that means...
That was awesome! Thanks for posting that link!
  • V31L
  • 09-03-2024, 06:33 AM
Yes lol I didn't know I only need milf and gilf before
EBC said bro that’s no GILF, you went dragon slaying Originally Posted by Pcolaman39
I've never heard of Dragon Slaying before, but there is some reality to the video believe it or not. That video was F-ing hilarious. Thanks for the link P-man. The redhead was probably a fine ass looking woman when she was in her younger days because she was still nice looking. About 10 years ago I meet a woman in her early 70's and we had a lot in common and struck up a friendship. Fast forward 6 or 7 months New Years evening and I stopped by her place for a visit and while we shared an innocent New Years kiss, she slipped her tongue in my mouth. Even though I was completely shocked it was a hot kiss so I went with it . Afterwards she said I knew you were a good kisser. We had some very interesting conversations over the next few weeks and it she told me she hadn't been with a man in over 8 years and to quote her "I want to get bounced one more time before it's too late"... Despite her age she was still an attractive woman with a nice looking body. Without getting to detailed with my story, over the next 4 or 5 months we had a very passionate, sexy, erotic, and really kinky affair. I guess she was trying to give a slap in the face reality check at the very beginning because I was getting ready to leave one night and went to the bathroom to pee before I drove home and she said she was going to get ready for bed. Much to my suprise when I walked around the corner of her bedroom door to say good night night she was standing there completely naked. I was stunned for more reasons than you might think. Everyone body ages in it's own way and she must have great genes because her body was really tight and was really unbelievable. She has moist skin and her face barely showed signs of wrinkles and her body and the same soft and supple skin. She has a nice pair of c-cup breasts that were sagging but HOLY SHIT her body was Hot. She was a little embarrassed to be naked in front of me but she said she wanted to show me what she looked like like to possibly shock me back to reality by showing me her aged body. I could only tell her that I never saw or knew her when she was younger and in her prime so I never saw her go through the aging process. She was 73 or 74 when I met her and that the only way she ever looked to me. Nothing happened that night, and it wasn't supposed to. I'm not ashamed to admit, but that night and over the next few days the image of her standing there naked was burned into my brain while she was the star of my sexual fantasies and I jacked off to that image way more time than I regularly did. The first time we had a real sexual encounter was in her bed and after we kissed a few minutes and she was rubbing my cock over my jeans. She took off her top and took my pants off and started giving me one of the most erotic blow job I've ever had. I'm not bragging but I started my sex life around the time I was 14 and I took advantage of every and any opportunity to have a sexual encounter and there was no shortage of partners and my cock sucked in more ways and places than I can remember so when I say this Woman could suck suck I have some credibility. She sucked licked, played with my ball, used her finger to stimulate my asshole and massaged my prostate and edged my cock for at least a half hour and when she decided she wanted me to cum the overwhelming wave of pleasure was almost indescribable. I know that I must have shot a huge load in her mouth and throat and she took every drop without missing a beat. All she really had to say was "you came a lot and I love the taste of your cum" as she was licking and squeezing out the last few drops for the head to of my cock. We had a few more low key encounters until the 4th one. We had already fucked a few times but this 4th encounter proved to be the hottest one to date. We were kissing and playing with each other when she said I'm ready to get bounced. What happened next is one of my favorite sexual memories. Too many details to explain it all but she was very flexible and her pussy was amazingly tight. She was passionate in the past but when she got on top of me in a reversed cowboy and started pumping and grinding on my cock I was in shock, but she was only getting started,.. She eventually spun herself around to front facing cowboy that's when she kicked it up a notch. She started slowly and eventually was riding me like her life depended on and that when she started to talk dirty. Not vulgar or gross dirty but her use of adjectives would make a cum slut blush. It was all a sexual blur but what I remember most was the look on her face as she was riding me saying FUCK ME BABY FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUM... After several minutes of one the most intense sex of my life we both came about the same time... It felt so good I didn't think either one of us could more. Who said older women are all dried out never met her... I could feel how wet my crotch was a I could feel the juices draining out of her. She got up to go to the bathroom and I stood up and looked down at the bed where we were was a isoaking wet puddle around 20-22 inches wide.
We managed to get together over the next 3 or 4 months whenever we could and continued having extremely intense and erotic sex with some very difficult interesting nights trying "New Things". We decided that our sexual affair had been great but had run it's course. We remained friends and continued to hang out, but we never moved beyond a kiss or playful groupe.
I know that some guys might say that gross or how desperate for pussy were you to sleep with and old woman.. Say what you want but I have absolutely NO REGRETS. In closing if you have a chance to spend time with some naked time with a "Mature Woman" YMMV!!