Questionable Ad Choices

Just cruising the ads and noticed how some of the titles really run the line of off-putting. I like to give ladies points of view that may reflect a certain client base. Just a note to anyone valuing input.... I might not be inclined to be drawn to an ad for a serial woman rapist running "rampid" (sic) in the area. While potentially humorous (in an off-color way), I would find a bit less.. umm what's the word.. threatening (!) way to attract a client. And I'm not the least bit above being forceably shagged.... but...

I'm just sayin...

Onceler
...gdmf'n day...
Onceler: I would think its meant in jest, but.....rape is not a funny subject., women can be rapist just like men.,
yeah I'd say its rape for sure for $$$-$$$$ bucks for ++40 yr old
  • Booth
  • 04-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Onceler: I would think its meant in jest, but.....rape is not a funny subject., women can be rapist just like men., Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
How is this anatomically possible?
How is this anatomically possible? Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
being raped is not reserved for just for penis owners

Statutory Rape:Sexual intercourse with a male/female who is below the statutory age of consent.
  • d3s
  • 04-30-2010, 01:10 PM
I think it is interesting that someone who refers to themselves as a "rapist" would have this in their posting signature:
"Nature is cruel. We dont have to be"
I agree, use of the term "rapist" is in bad taste. We know she doesn't mean it, but the term could be unduly disturbing to some.

On a somewhat separate subject.

While rape in terms of "normal" penetration may be difficult because of the need for an erection, unwanted fondling, oral sex, contact, etc. are possible. To say nothing of strapons or threats. It's also possible for a guy to get an erection even if the sex is not consensual.
I was simply pointing out in THIS profession above most, that term is rather sensitive. Maybe not the best use of the ad space.

Onceler
...ad sense...
  • 04-30-2010, 02:08 PM
I think it is interesting that someone who refers to themselves as a "rapist" would have this in their posting signature:
"Nature is cruel. We dont have to be" Originally Posted by d3s
Just says it's optional, not that it's bad.
  • 04-30-2010, 02:09 PM
How is this anatomically possible? Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Humans are tool users.