Missing the good older days ...

Anyone else look through the adds these days and want to bring back old times ... A year ago - Miss O. A few years back ... Morgan of Iowa. Not saying today's choices are bad, but ...
Yea, I'm missing the days when the men had tight toned bodies and could go all night. The good ole days.
LOL, MsY.
I know you love us old, bald, doughy types anyway.
LOL, MsY.
I know you love us old, bald, doughy types anyway. Originally Posted by borisbaggins
I always say....I need a chubby hubby for my chunky monkey
I love me some boris spitting chicken. lol
I love me some boris spitting chicken. lol Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I'm at a loss, "spitting chicken"? Don't think I've read that Kama Sutra chapter.
I'm at a loss, "spitting chicken"? Don't think I've read that Kama Sutra chapter. Originally Posted by borisbaggins
If you choke your chicken long enough it will start spitting.
Only regret I ever had was missing out on the redhead Burk always talks about. Wish I wouldn't have missed her...
  • Netx9
  • 08-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Boo hoo.... Our ladies are just fine... More than fine. And @dallas is a great addition - assuming you keep your promise to keep returning!
Anyone else look through the adds these days and want to bring back old times ... A year ago - Miss O. A few years back ... Morgan of Iowa. Not saying today's choices are bad, but ... Originally Posted by Cayenne123

If you don't like what you see in ads, feel free to hobby elsewhere or only see traveling ladies who are "up to your par."
Ms Elena - I am SURE he did not mean that personally. :P
Only regret I ever had was missing out on the redhead Burk always talks about. Wish I wouldn't have missed her... Originally Posted by GoBlue34z

Too bad you didn't to see her. Lauren Flare was my all time favorite but the ladies we have now are beautiful and talented. I think the pool now is better than back then. I don't really trust the traveling ladies so I tend to stick with the proven locals. I do like the ones is Vegas also. I have a few favs in Vegas now
Yea, I'm missing the days when the men had tight toned bodies and could go all night. The good ole days. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y

I can go all night if you put eight hours sleep in it.. I have a toned body. Maybe that's two toned. I can make any woman moan for at least 30 seconds. Is she supposed to moan when I take my clothes off? She always has that look of bewilderment on her face. Maybes that's disgust. Fuck it. I'm hitting it for a full minute next time. Let's see her take that.
I can go all night if you put eight hours sleep in it.. I have a toned body. Maybe that's two toned. I can make any woman moan for at least 30 seconds. Is she supposed to moan when I take my clothes off? She always has that look of bewilderment on her face. Maybes that's disgust. Fuck it. I'm hitting it for a full minute next time. Let's see her take that. Originally Posted by burkalini
You know why women look at you with bewilderment. Their thinking "I hope he don't think he is putting that in me"!:shock ing:
If you don't like what you see in ads, feel free to hobby elsewhere or only see traveling ladies who are "up to your par." Originally Posted by MsElena
By no means was I try to say anything bad about our current menu selection ... My sincerest apologies if taken that way. I was just fondly reflecting on what I would call some smoking hot local legends that I miss.