Learning is difficult :/

I have learned posting on your own reviews is not allowed so still off to a fabulous start.

I have asked moderator to remove it and won't happen again. I apologize and have a great day!

And thank you to those who understand being new and helping me learn the ropes and being forgiving. Afterall, I am just a woman

Sara XOXO
I wouldn't sweat it. Mods here are pretty reasonable. I've posted a few inappropriate things and broken a few rules. You're handling this the right way.
  • Netx9
  • 08-05-2014, 07:38 AM
+1 Grits! I've had an infraction or two. You'll get the hang of it... And seems you're well on your way. Good luck!
I wouldn't sweat it. Mods here are pretty reasonable. I've posted a few inappropriate things and broken a few rules. You're handling this the right way. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Hmmm-- maybe I should find you some more points! LOL
I have learned posting on your own reviews is not allowed so still off to a fabulous start.

I have asked moderator to remove it and won't happen again. I apologize and have a great day!

And thank you to those who understand being new and helping me learn the ropes and being forgiving. Afterall, I am just a woman

Sara XOXO Originally Posted by tovita007
No harm no foul!