Belittling Providers

I'm really sick of this crap! I keep hearing that a well known provider is telling clients that I am into illegal activities and they should stay away from me. The provider is also talking crap about other providers and just not me, and we are all pretty sick of it.

If you are that insecure that you have to threaten clients, talk about other providers and make up lies about them then there is something seriously wrong with you! NOT US! I also keep hearing how you borrow money and never pay it back or follow through with your end of the bargain, this could be a lie I don't know one way or the other, but if it is true than perhaps you should find another career, crap like that gives all of us providers a bad name!

I have been clean and sober for almost 10 years, in a couple of months it will be 10 years. I do not partake in illegal activities and in fact just got home from a recovery meeting.

I have always tried to help other providers and refer a lot of clients to other ladies because its not all about me. If clients ask me about a lady I am always honest with them about what I know to be truth, I don't make up lies or put other providers down because I live in fear of them not seeing me again. I want clients to see other ladies and have fun in the hobby not make them afraid that they have to give me money or see only me out of fear that I will tell there SO or employer. Thats just FUCKED
!

Ok, I am done ranting and please do not email me or call me asking questions about this. I will not stoop to the "Providers" level and talk about her. I am better than that even on my worst days!

Thank you and have a wonderful week!
Lady Y, that is something we have to put up with in this world and the real world.
How many times customers of mine have said things about me to other customers that are not true.
We shouldn't have to put up with that type of behavior, but we can't change the people who are doing it.
I know it just sucks. We are such a small community we should be helping each other and trying to keep each other safe not defaming each other.
I myself have found that when I help clients out they appreciate and respect me and are more likely to keep seeing me. The reason most come to use is because they want a hour away from the drama at home, not to have to deal with more drama.
Its just very sad.
  • Netx9
  • 08-06-2014, 08:20 AM
If you are that insecure that you have to threaten clients,... Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
That's definitely unfortunate for our little community and I appreciate you for not wanting to engage in the same behavior on here or elsewhere... But I've got to say, if there is any way to "alert" a provider who threatens clients, I for one would like to know who to avoid... Especially if it's a "well known provider".

I certainly won't ask you to divulge who you're talking about, Y, but if anyone knows who this might be, or has been threatened, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know.... And I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering if they've seen the aforementioned provider!
I learned this long ago...
Hurt people try to hurt people. Only an individual who is hurting inside will hurt others. It distracts from their own issues.
I can't even keep track of how many times clients have told me very similar stories of this provider. Bad mouthing other providers, asking to borrow extra cash or 'advancement of services'. I understand unhappy clients like to share their experiences, and it's one thing to hear a rumor but when several different clients keep repeating the same similar stories about you, there has to be some truth to it.
It's a shame to think we can't all work together in this hobby.
Hey do yourself a favor...stop pretending like your helpful and cool with everyone when clearly you're just faking it to make yourself feel better. We can all see through your transparent facade.
Have a fantastic day everyone!
Play safe & have fun
That's definitely unfortunate for our little community and I appreciate you for not wanting to engage in the same behavior on here or elsewhere... But I've got to say, if there is any way to "alert" a provider who threatens clients, I for one would like to know who to avoid... Especially if it's a "well known provider".

I certainly won't ask you to divulge who you're talking about, Y, but if anyone knows who this might be, or has been threatened, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know.... And I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering if they've seen the aforementioned provider! Originally Posted by Netx9
I am not going to say who she is. I want the behind the doors rumors and defaming to stop and by saying names I am keeping it going. I don't have the energy or time to waste on hurting and hating others, its just easier to walk away.
Enough is enough.
Sorry this has been happening Y!

If there is anyone who goes ABOVE and BEYOND to help others in this bus, it's Lady Y for sure!! You rock in so many ways and of course are ALWAYS helping others with questions, concerns and more... all you have to do is look on this forum for that answer!!

Whomever is doing this should be ashamed of herself... Sad.
The main purpose of this is not to attach or hurt anyone, it is to let those that have been hearing the lies that they are not true.
  • Netx9
  • 08-06-2014, 10:40 AM
I am not going to say who she is. I want the behind the doors rumors and defaming to stop and by saying names I am keeping it going. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
The main purpose of this is not to attack or hurt anyone, it is to let those that have been hearing the lies that they are not true. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Fair enough... That's why I didn't ask you... But you've shared publicly that a provider is threatening clients in addition to spreading lies. Naturally, my self-preservation instinct piqued. Please forgive my self-interest here but that is someone I'd like to avoid. I know it's a sticky situation so I apologize if it seemed like I was prying for prying sake.
I learned this long ago...
Hurt people try to hurt people. Only an individual who is hurting inside will hurt others. It distracts from their own issues. Originally Posted by giabella
^^^^ So much this.

Chin up Ms. Y ... you're awesome.
Thank you all for the kind words and support.

I learned long ago people:

talk bad about you because they fear you.
hate you because they see something in you that they don't like about themselves.
it makes them feel superior to you by making you less than them.
hate themselves and are unable to care about others feelings.

I was also taught: What others think, say and feel about me is none of my business. What I think,say and feel about me and others is my business!

Last thing I was taught was to pray for them and let go!
Sending big titty e-hugs .

Also I say/feel f**K what anyone else thinks about me and what they're saying unless they think I'm smart, awesome, sexy, pretty and just all around bad-ass (like yourself) because then they're correct lol.
I've been meaning to get a hold of you. A premium member had actually told me you were a great woman and would be good for me. He specifically said your main concern is that the girls stay safe so the "gossip" hasn't effected you too bad. It's nice to hear another provider is clean and sober. I have over 4 yrs.

Miss Sara XOXO
I've been meaning to get a hold of you. A premium member had actually told me you were a great woman and would be good for me. He specifically said your main concern is that the girls stay safe so the "gossip" hasn't effected you too bad. It's nice to hear another provider is clean and sober. I have over 4 yrs.

Miss Sara XOXO Originally Posted by tovita007
Congrats. We have to work together to keep each other safe.

Miss Sara XOXO Originally Posted by tovita007
You are quite wise Sara to reach out to Lady Y for advice.I've not had the pleasure of meeting her yet but have read many of her posts and she always tries to help others.She has cracked me up more than once with some of her humourous posts.Never heard one negative thing about her and i read a lot.