Reference

Hello I'm always asked for references and I'm new to hobby so how does one get references i? It's like having credit you can't get what you want unless you have good credit.
Join preferred411.com. Then seek out a reputable newbie-friendly provider.

PM me if you need some specific provider recommendations.
There are newbie friendly providers on here as well. I know Marybeth is newbie friendly. P411 isn't a requirement IMO
There are newbie friendly providers on here as well. I know Marybeth is newbie friendly. P411 isn't a requirement IMO Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I agree on both accounts: Yes I'm newbie friendly
And I also don't see P411 as a requirement, just another site to add your info to
Eclipse97, you will find that a preferred411.com membership will help lend you credibility to most providers. In addition to that, and even after you have several references, p411 makes screening faster and more efficient by storing your references -- or "ok's" -- on your account. It's a 2-second check versus waiting hours, sometimes days, for providers to give a reference for you.

Madison xxx is an excellent newbie-friendly provider in central Arkansas. In Northwest Arkansas, I recommend The Pink Doll House.

Good luck! I'm looking forward to reading your first review!
I started in the hobby a little over a year and a half ago. Like the OP, I obviously had zero references. I soon figured out that p411 could be a big help in getting me in to ladies that screened - and quickly figured out I did not want to see those that did not.

I know it is frustrating at first but once you find a couple of newbie friendly ladies and write some reviews and sort of establish a little bit of a presence here, it gets a whole lot easier. One of the problems I see with not making it as easy as possible for ladies to screen you is that real screening is work. P411 makes that work a lot easier by verifying some info about you one time instead of each lady having to do it on their own. Every time you see someone on P411 you can ask for an "OK". The more "OKs', the more credible you are. They also serve as a ready made source of references if a lady wants more verification so it just makes her screening job - if she wants more info than an OK - quicker and easier.

I have only hobbied in Arkansas so far and I sort of assumed that ECCIE was the gold standard everywhere. I have just found out that is not correct. I'm traveling to a different part of the country later this year and will have some hobby opportunities. But when I checked ECCIE for that part of the country I found it had little presence there. Backpage had a huge presence there - but I don't use BP here so I'm damn sure not going to use it in an area where I have no idea of the lay of the land. I did check P411 and found 14 ladies listed in the city I will be in. After some research, I zeroed in on one, PMed her through P411, she took a look at my profile and OKs and we are good to go when I visit. Easy as pie and halfway across the country. And there are newbie friendly ladies there and that's what you need right now.

The weaknesses for P411 to me are that it's not a participation site like ECCIE so it's difficult to tell much about a lady's personality. And there are not reviews there (although sometimes there are links to reviews on other sites) so it's hard to get an idea about the quality of the services being offered. ECCIE does a much better job of that so the combination of the two sites is very, very helpful.
+1, WOTGIR!

Couldn't have said it better myself!
No need for references, just wait tell the end of the month and show them the money.
No need for references, just wait tell the end of the month and show them the money. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Don't forget, Uncle Leo has end-of-month quotas, too .
No need for references, just wait tell the end of the month and show them the money. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
This may come as a shock to you, but some of us actually have a savings.
I had to start on backpage
Lol this works too
I spend my savings on useless things like video games and eye lash extensions
The problem I have with P411 is they want personal information and I'm simply not doing that. We make the effort to maintain some sense of anonymity and I'm supposed to give them real world info? Not happening. If someone won't see me because I'm not on P411, then I just won't see them. Hasn't happened yet and I doubt it ever will. Rigged is right though, some areas don't use eccie at all. I trust my BP sleuthing skills though and I use it if I'm in one of those areas.
Back in the day you would just cruise 9th st in little rock,I remember seeing a hooker on the sidewalk with hot pants on,and she had one of those hand held fans,fanning her ass and it was October lol.