How do you....

Break that initial fear and take the plunge? I've been on this site for quite a whole and lurked tons of others but can get the balls to pull the "trigger", I think metaphorically of it being like a pool, if you just stick your toe in and it's cold, it'll take forever for you to get in as opposed just diving into to the pool; I'm sure some of the regulars out there had this same issue when they were new to the hobby, so tips?
Break that initial fear and take the plunge? I've been on this site for quite a whole and lurked tons of others but can get the balls to pull the "trigger", I think metaphorically of it being like a pool, if you just stick your toe in and it's cold, it'll take forever for you to get in as opposed just diving into to the pool; I'm sure some of the regulars out there had this same issue when they were new to the hobby, so tips? Originally Posted by someone_2
I am a comparative newbie of a little over a year. I still get very nervous with a new lady and even a returner just less. This is why I still like to develop regulars and sometimes maintain contact between visits. I broke the water by contacting a Lady in Vegas before a trip. She was very cooperative and we corresponded before I arrived. We made the date at my hotel so I could not back out. I saw her 2 times on that trip. I also had a date with a stripper at one of the clubs I had frequented. She offered to go with me on previous visits and this time I took her up on it. When I returned home I made a date with one of the well known local ladies for my first incall. Nearly threw up on her steps but rang the bell. She is known as Y and was/is a great help. PS I would recommend older ladies who have had children initially. These are 2 approaches and I needed them both. Check for newbie friendly correspond your fears and have fun.
I tend to hobby in spurts. Each time after a break is a little thar way for me. I usually break the ice with a blow in go or a short session I'm also sometimes lackluster when coming back so I don't want to waist my money. I'm hoping to find a regular or two this time around so it makes it easy to get back to it next time.
I don't think it's the idea of the hobby as much as the associated risks like LE. I mean it seems odds are I'd be good to go, but that tiny bit of anxiety gets me everytime, and always when I'm about to call or text a girl.
Sound like a adrenalin junky! The thrill and excitement of looking and seeking and fantasizing about doing and never taking the plunge. What a adrenalin rush.
Take the plunge before you end up with blue balls! lol
Okay, if you've been hanging around here for awhile, you can already name 5 ladies you'd like to see. So make that list. (I'm waiting.)

(have you made the list yet?)

(why not?)

Seriously, it's that easy. Make the list, send a PM and see who will meet you. You don't have to meet all 5 the same time. Some may not want to see you as a noobie, or because of your age, or whatever. That's okay. That's why you mark down 5. Then take one and go. If you want to PM me the 5 names, and tell me what you like, I'll help you narrow them down.....
You make it sound so easy I guess in a way the pursuit of this particular hobby is one of my many fetishes. I tread over in the BDSM world for the most part, so this is an interest I guess you could say
Well I can vouch for taking the plunge, I've lurked and read countless threads and reviews. BTW thanks to all the locals who are active on Eccie. Early on I decided my plunge would be through an ECCIE reviewed provider with a solid forum presence. Take the leap, contact those you think meet your criteria. Personally, my first ever hobby experience went down Monday, crazy level of adrenaline/nerves...she was a gem and handled me w professionalism and care :-)

This may read like an glowing ECCIE endorsement but I felt I was ale to get a solid sense of the provider's level of caution before I made contact. Now I'm in, and playing is better than sitting on the bench!
Congratulations and welcome. Write and read reviews.
Sound like a adrenalin junky! The thrill and excitement of looking and seeking and fantasizing about doing and never taking the plunge. What a adrenalin rush.
Take the plunge before you end up with blue balls! lol Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
The first provider I ever saw, I was so nervous I was almost shaking. Not because of the woman but fear of LE and I did a TON of research to make sure I was safe.

It gets easier but until I find out for sure 100% they aren't LE, I'm still nervous. Hell I ever think about a knock coming at the door.

Thankfully, never even been close so do your research. And good luck!
Well I can vouch for taking the plunge, I've lurked and read countless threads and reviews. BTW thanks to all the locals who are active on Eccie. Early on I decided my plunge would be through an ECCIE reviewed provider with a solid forum presence. Take the leap, contact those you think meet your criteria. Personally, my first ever hobby experience went down Monday, crazy level of adrenaline/nerves...she was a gem and handled me w professionalism and care :-)

This may read like an glowing ECCIE endorsement but I felt I was ale to get a solid sense of the provider's level of caution before I made contact. Now I'm in, and playing is better than sitting on the bench! Originally Posted by funtimes33x
Way to go 33 ! Who was she ?Please share a review so other new guys can get on board.
Break that initial fear and take the plunge? I've been on this site for quite a whole and lurked tons of others but can get the balls to pull the "trigger", I think metaphorically of it being like a pool, if you just stick your toe in and it's cold, it'll take forever for you to get in as opposed just diving into to the pool; I'm sure some of the regulars out there had this same issue when they were new to the hobby, so tips? Originally Posted by someone_2
Tip:
Simply trust the lifeguards and jump in. And besides, they're cute.
Tips by others above are all valid as well.
UC, SHE was GiaBella!

Review just submitted, thanks for the prompt.
Gia is so fuckin HOT!