Public Sex

I think it's become my biggest turn on. Not so much finding a perfect secluded spot to park to fuck in the car type sex, but doing the bare minimum just to make sure u aren't going to cause a big scene, i dont care who see's it (kinda), wherever, whenever sex
I just recently drove thru Arkansas from top to bottom with no stops and noticed about 3000 places that desperately needed to b properly fucked on. I know I mentioned this topic a couple months ago but never realized the true potential of your great state and Im stating to regret it now that just about any high energy outdoor fuck fest could very possibly result in heat stroke but I think I'm going to have to risk it. I'm up for suggestions on hot spots WITH ac too if anyone knows any.
And if I HAVE to i WILL just fuck the SHIT out of myself on every rock, tree stump, and side of the hill that looks lonely.
And then again I may just make the drive and post up in a couple different cities along the way and try and make up for my unexpectedly cancelled trip last time. I will get my ad up this weekend when I have the certain dates for next week.
I am up for it just comeback to Arkansas and we work something up.
Hell yeah let me know when u come this way Jayed Angel
I'm willing and able to help
I'm up for it, let us know when your coming back thru and we can meet somewhere and get I'll fuck on.
I tell you what I will meet you in one of these out of the way places bend you over a car and and .... what was I going to do again?
my tree top house front porch...scoot
Mmmm sneaky sex is very hotttt! Count me in!
K so Arkansas is HUGE!!! Whats the best route to take so I miss as little as possible
K so Arkansas is HUGE!!! Whats the best route to take so I miss as little as possible Originally Posted by jayded_angel
This is good stuff. Sounds wicked good.
My dumbass is stuck heading to New Boston TX!
Air & Sex my kind of kinkiness... dont hold back..let it out like the 60's & 70's.....