3 Arrests

Anyone seen any of the girls busted in LR yesterday?
Who were they?
Mugshots on arkansas.arrests.org. Search charge=prositution.
Anyone seen any of the girls busted in LR yesterday? Originally Posted by frenchozarkie
Nope. Wish I could've seen the first one she's cute. The third one isn't bad either.

Looks like they been busy.
Nope thankfully. I've been in contact with her today...would not have been good to see a mugshot.
Can someone post the link for me plz!
Lauren, just go to arkansas.arrests.org On that page, there is a section labeled "most popular". Click on one of the girls picture and a window pops up with their charges. By the way, that new picture on your showcase where your sitting on the sink.....GOD DAMN you look good! Love to spank that ass!!
I still can't find it my phone acts craZy sometimes. Lol. We'll you could get opportunity to spank it I will be in town tonight and leaving tomorrow.)))
Thanks for the compliment babe I am a little nervous about my hair. I have not been dark in a while. But I must say everyone is loving it!
Can't post the actual links, Lauren. Wish we could, but it's against the rules.
Id love to spend some time with you someday lauren. Im in the nwa area so if you are ever up here, ill def be giving you a call. And yeah, the dark hair looks good on you.
Iridemhard thank you and Ginger I always hated rules lol!
Were any even eccie girls? The first one looked vaguely familiar but I can't be sure.
Amazing. Two of the three providers get arrested again within a week, one for drugs and the other for drugs and theft by receiving. Must be bad luck or plain recklessness. Might be the latter since the one that bonded out immediately put another ad on BP. Be careful dealing with these providers.
I have noticed that ineptitude is usually consistent...