To the idiot that needs a life!

Whoever you are going around saying I got busted well I DIDN'T!

I think the people that know me know that I would let people know if I had!

Unlike other people, I do care about everyone's safety more than the money!

Peace and love
Lady Y
I have been blocking any and all providers that call me to cause drama or gossip about other providers, I am also blocking the hobbyist that want to gossip about other providers while they are around me.
I didn't get into this business to talk about other!
I do this because I love getting to know about the person standing in front of me and have a great time having fun.
Just because I blocked you does not mean I got BUSTED! I just got tired of the BS, being fake nosiness.
I have been blocking any and all providers that call me to cause drama or gossip about other providers, I am also blocking the hobbyist that want to gossip about other providers while they are around me.
I didn't get into this business to talk about other!
I do this because I love getting to know about the person standing in front of me and have a great time having fun.
Just because I blocked you does not mean I got BUSTED! I just got tired of the BS, being fake nosiness. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I agree with what you say MsLady Y. Will ocaisionally mention another providers name if there has been some talk on the board about them, or if it is someone they would be interested in doing a double with sometime. Most gossip is just wrong anyway, so it really doesn't do much good to listen to it.
Ms.Lady Y busted? Yeah right like the coyote can ever catch that roadrunner.
I luv ya baby!!
Sad that someone has to screw with others to get their kicks, because of jealousy or whatever... Damn.. Y is so good about helping others, etc.. Not many providers like her.. too bad...

Thanks for all you do Lady Y!!

Agree with oldmanoftheroad. Those who don't realize how amazing you are or smart enough to know how invaluable you are to the business aren't worth your time anyway. Sorry grown adults are still stuck in junior high. This woman has invested NUMEROUS hours into me to ensure I'm safe and won't even let me buy her dinner. And FYI lady y is a professional stalker no one unsafe will get past her screening process. Sorry ppl are just ignorant Ms. Lady. Muah!
Some people just live for the stupid drama they can create with no cares about who it affects.This time there messin with the wrong girl.Yes Y your quite correct>WHAT AN IDIOT!!!
do care about everyone's safety more than the money!

Peace and love
Lady Y Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Indeed you do....big boobie hugs.
Just to clarify. I'm not that idiot!! Maybe I should change my handle.