Grand Island

Sorry but I am canceling my plans to Grand Island this week. I will try to go up next week.
Had a tooth go bad and getting a root canal.
Dang, was looking forward to seeing you back in my area, good luck with your procedure tho sorry to hear that. Get well soon!!
Nothing more fun than a root canal. Take good care and hope it goes well.
This belongs in COED... sorry for the tooth issue
Sorry that sucks. Hope it's you back to sucking very soon!
Dang, was looking forward to seeing you back in my area, good luck with your procedure tho sorry to hear that. Get well soon!! Originally Posted by Wnt2play
Will be up there next week. Need input on what days work.
Come to GI next week and I will place my root in your canal ! How many canals do you need filled !
Come to GI next week and I will place my root in your canal ! How many canals do you need filled ! Originally Posted by shotgun willy
3, think you can handle it. lol If I come up next week Sara will be most likely coming with me. That means Double trouble for the west.
Husker Harvest Days is out in GI Tues Wed and Thursday. Might be tough to find hotel room, but I'm sure plenty of horny farmers and Ag salesmen around.
Okay, so Sara and I decided we are going to leave here and go to Grand Island.

{staff edit- removed exact dates as that is an ad in coed and is not allowed- PM the lady or see her posted ad- CK}
Look out Husker Harvest Days, the dynamic duo is on the way!