Ahh - the Saturday morning curse - batting a 1000

I realize girls are probably busy on Friday nights, etc, but man, why make an appointment you probably won't keep? Unfortunately for me, Saturday mornings are the most convenient time to for me to hobby, and every time - NCNS.

I am not going to name any names... I am just venting, and wondering if it's just me

Provider 1 - was setup off BP before I was a member on EC, but she is an EC provider. Call her up on a Thursday to set it up. Done. Saturday morning, nothing as I sit ready an waiting. I texted about three times, once about an hour or so, second time about 30 minutes, third, about the time the appt time was setup. Gave up

A few months later
Provider 2 - was setup on EC a week or so ahead of time. This one eventually had a plausible excuse. Though the same routine, never got a call beforehand. Eventually got a PM explaining things that afternoon. The next day, she texts and wanted to setup another time that afternoon, which I couldn't do

A couple of months later
Proivder 3 - was setup through EC PM's on a Friday, or so I thought. Same routing, ncns.

Hobbying on Saturday mornings suck for me - blah
See a pattern developing?
Yeah, my dick is in my hands no matter what I do on Sarurday mornings, lol
I've never had a NCNS... Not in 6 years.

I'd love to break your streak of bad luck.
I realize girls are probably busy on Friday nights, etc, but man, why make an appointment you probably won't keep? Unfortunately for me, Saturday mornings are the most convenient time to for me to hobby, and every time - NCNS.

I am not going to name any names... I am just venting, and wondering if it's just me

Provider 1 - was setup off BP before I was a member on EC, but she is an EC provider. Call her up on a Thursday to set it up. Done. Saturday morning, nothing as I sit ready an waiting. I texted about three times, once about an hour or so, second time about 30 minutes, third, about the time the appt time was setup. Gave up

A few months later
Provider 2 - was setup on EC a week or so ahead of time. This one eventually had a plausible excuse. Though the same routine, never got a call beforehand. Eventually got a PM explaining things that afternoon. The next day, she texts and wanted to setup another time that afternoon, which I couldn't do

A couple of months later
Proivder 3 - was setup through EC PM's on a Friday, or so I thought. Same routing, ncns.

Hobbying on Saturday mornings suck for me - blah Originally Posted by JeffStrongman
Hookers can do it and get away with it. Yet if we bail for some reason and do not let them know god help us..
Hookers can do it and get away with it. Yet if we bail for some reason and do not let them know god help us.. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Most would want 50% cancellation fee, and if not we get put on there no pantie list. But if a provider does a NCNS all they have to do is make up some BS story and it's all good in there eyes.

He could always go play golf on Saturday mornings, but please don't you might cause it to rain and fuck my Saturday up too.
Most would want 50% cancellation fee, and if not we get put on there no pantie list. But if a provider does a NCNS all they have to do is make up some BS story and it's all good in there eyes.

He could always go play golf on Saturday mornings, but please don't you might cause it to rain and fuck my Saturday up too. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Hell I have gone to see a few and turned around and walked out because they looked nothing like their pictures (gained 50+ pounds or aged 15 years). Had a few ask for money to do what ever and refused and told them if they were honest in their ads they might get some cash from me.
Hell I have gone to see a few and turned around and walked out because they looked nothing like their pictures (gained 50+ pounds or aged 15 years). Had a few ask for money to do what ever and refused and told them if they were honest in their ads they might get some cash from me. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
That's when you pull a SL move, and pull up her ad on eccie or BP and walk by the front desk and show the clerk and say room such and such is going to need a lot of towels.
Wow I have been reading threw some of the posts here and I have read about providers NCNS not good for business and reputation. I do not see a handful of people in a day, but at least keep your appointment, and it works both ways I just feel that a phone call or text won't hurt.
Wow I have been reading threw some of the posts here and I have read about providers NCNS not good for business and reputation. I do not see a handful of people in a day, but at least keep your appointment, and it works both ways I just feel that a phone call or text won't hurt. Originally Posted by mirandalee
Some around her prefer quantity over quality. It's hard for some to make the phone call or text when they don't have any minutes left on there phone. Atleast that's what I been told once.
Power of the pussy
Striking out all morning myself. ..
i was just thinking "why hasn't anyone contacted ME today?" actually quite bored

A few months later

A couple of months later

Hobbying on Saturday mornings suck for me - blah Originally Posted by JeffStrongman
i was just thinking "why hasn't anyone contacted ME today?" actually quite bored Originally Posted by TaraBlonde
There you go guys....now is your chance pick straws .

You could always watch bowling it's interesting every now and then they don't get a strike.