Provider Uses Interesting Name On BP

I saw this on BP looking at the local line up on ladies i did not know if i should lol or be worried that she not following recent news events and is still using this name. here's a copy of here ad anyway.

Hey my name is Isis are you looking for a delicious Redbone treat to show you a Good time with a nice soothing massage. I'am that lovely woman for you Gentleman. If your interested then don't be shy give me a call or text. I'm waiting to here from you trust me you won't be disappointed. *No black men* *No private calls* No Law enforcement *Independent* *In calls only*
Keep it together guys!!
You don't want to lose your head on this one!
Maybe Isis is her real name. Why should someone change their name (real or not) just because a bunch of Removed Derogatory Racial Comment use it? Didn't we have a hurricane named Isis? I know my aunt has a friend named Isis. What if the terrorist started using MB, should I change my name?

Would the name be funny if it wasn't all in the news?

Am I typing too many questions?

Staff Edit -
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Biomed1
Marybeth you said Removed Derogatory Racial Comment,that's not PC,I love it.lol

Staff Edit -
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Biomed1
How many providers use their real name? most if not all providers want to be discreet just as I'm sure every man real name is john. And how many people in the us is named isis? at the current time there is a terrorist group using it so you would think that might cross her mind that maybe not the type of attention she need to be looking for. And the point is no group uses your name what if a provider used the name al qaeda? my point is be smart don't draw that type attention. I'm not saying if on a very long shot that is her real name she should not be judged.
Marybeth you said Removed Derogatory Racial Comment,that's not PC,I love it.lol Originally Posted by peter north77
I live with a guy that's been over there twice. You can't be PC around him lol
How many providers use their real name? most if not all providers want to be discreet just as I'm sure every man real name is john. And how many people in the us is named isis? at the current time there is a terrorist group using it so you would think that might cross her mind that maybe not the type of attention she need to be looking for. And the point is no group uses your name what if a provider used the name al qaeda? my point is be smart don't draw that type attention. I'm not saying if on a very long shot that is her real name she should be judged. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
Or maybe the people thinking with their dicks aren't bitching about her hooker name.

How many people are named Isis in the US? I know one personally, I could probably go on Facebook and find a few more.

Be smart and don't draw attention=be smart and don't use a name that could be mistaken as an acronym for a terrorist group

Sorry guys, I have to go UTR because Removed Derogatory Racial Comment fucktards are using my name to behead people. Give me a fucking break

Staff Edit -
Biomed1
This Goddess should change her name as well...so no one gets confused

Isis was an Egyptian goddess of motherhood and fertility, who was attested as early as the Old Kingdom of Egyptian history. One of the nine gods of the Ennead, Isis was the consort of her brother, Osiris, the first (divine) king of Egypt. When Osiris was murdered by his brother Set, Isis collected the pieces of his body and revivified them, so as to conceive their child, Horus. Her name means "seat, throne," seen in her role as a king-maker. Isis was clever and possessed great magical power.
Or maybe the people thinking with their dicks aren't bitching about her hooker name.

How many people are named Isis in the US? I know one personally, I could probably go on Facebook and find a few more.

Be smart and don't draw attention=be smart and don't use a name that could be mistaken as an acronym for a terrorist group

Sorry guys, I have to go UTR because Removed Derogatory Racial Comment fucktards are using my name to behead people. Give me a fucking break Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I'm not bitching about her name I'm pointing out something very obvious. And going under UTR i looked she has a old ad under a different name so she has no problems changing it and it was from a few days ago.
My name is John.

I don't see anything wrong with Removed Derogatory Racial Comment....unless.

Staff Edit -
Biomed1
I'm bitching about her name I'm pointing out something very obvious. And going under UTR i looked she has a old ad under a different name so she has no problems changing it and it was from a few days ago. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
You're bitching to be bitching. May Isis strike you where she stands. (And I don't mean the sand people)

If it makes you feel better, I'll contact her and play 20 questions to see why she made such a horrible mistake and upset millions of Americans by using Isis. BRB

Wasn't hard to find her ad either

ONE MORE THING! By freaking out over a hooker's choice in name, you're letting the terrorist win. Think about it
You're bitching to be bitching. May Isis strike you where she stands. (And I don't mean the sand people)

If it makes you feel better, I'll contact her and play 20 questions to see why she made such a horrible mistake and upset millions of Americans by using Isis. BRB Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Typo i put i'm not bitching but take however you like. Go ahead ask Trina or isis or what ever she using to stay UTR and from a day ago she changed name and pics as well hmmm maybe a provider shearing number?. And as long as she uses her boobs she can strike me down if she wants to
Typo i put i'm not bitching but take however you like. Go ahead ask Trina or isis or what ever she using to stay UTR and from a day ago she changed name and pics as well hmmm maybe a provider shearing number?. And as long as she uses her boobs she can strike me down if she wants to Originally Posted by nwaarguy
But oh no, she's a terrorist because she uses Isis. God help us all
But oh no, she's a terrorist because she uses Isis. God help us all Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I never said she was a terrorist i said be smart about what name you use she has no problems changing it so why to isis the hobby has too many problems with Uncle LEO and shes using that name really? Beside that she has used Trina so she can use spam or Wheaties for all i care the point is isis is a attention getter i'll give her that.
Technically it's an acronym...