Strapon ...

For those that have been around the last 8-10 years and know me, you know I have one kinky as fuck imagination, and one thing I absolutely crave is being pounded (pegged) by a sexy, gorgeous woman wearing a big fat strapon.

So there is and has been this stigma that a guy who likes to be pegged is secretly gay or something, and that is totally untrue. It is not about wanting a cock, it is about submitting to a woman, giving her all of the control - if you are familiar with BDSM, submission is very common.

One of the greatest pleasures is to allow a woman who has never used a strapon (or even been dominant) on a guy but it is something she has thought about doing but never found a guy or maybe she did but just hasn’t taken that plunge - neither of which is a bad thing. But once she does, and realizes how powerful the control feels and what it does to her, that is as they say, priceless.

So, any ladies out there that want to try it out for the first time, or any ladies that absolutely totally enjoy pegging a guy and need some practice?
I'm still new to pegging a guy. would love some more practice! Last time I did it I took instructions very well and have to admit it was super hot and blew my mind lol! That was about two years ago
I am very experienced in what you want--click my biopage for how to contact me
This sounds very fucking hot! Got wet just thinking about it.
😍
I know a true lesbian friend who loves to strap & play. True pegging.
Never been pegged but maybe... I have had a female friend use a toy on me and have to say that was fucking awesome, LOL
I have done it few times .
just having the control can be very hot for me
you bring the toy I I can give what you need
it's been a year that I have done this ,
but we all need a tune up now and then ,,
It's on Heidi Fly's list of fun things to do.
Well my sexy friend. I will be in Dallas july 12 to 17...and I have several sizes to bend you over with and make you my toy!
Andddddd if you want an even hotter time my gal pal Angela can join...how bout 2 chicks with dicks. Lol
Btw. Ladies this is one handsomecn sweet fella
  • jtjj
  • 06-24-2018, 08:36 PM
Well OP I totally agree with you, having a woman being in control and submitting to her is extremely HOT and exciting. I have experienced "pegging" a couple of times and I love it! There is a provider that I see on a regular basis that is relatively new to "pegging" and we have done this once in fact the first time we did she noticed that she go "wet" just putting on the strapon in anticipation of what was going to happen next...her getting wet really got me excited. In fact I went out and bought her a new set for the next time because her's was not the best, can't wait to break in this one...I want her to try all the sizes on me.
Now that’s hot! So many great memories, and strapon cherries I’ve taken .. the stories to tell over Tequila shots and Margarita chasers!

and Miss DallasRain .. bring em on sexy woman! hehehe and thank you for the kind words - it’s not easy being a Gentleman with a nasty, wickedly wanton darkside, but it helps with friends like you!
theres about 7 girls I've seen on here that I would recommend. there is a previous post called "pegging" or something they were all listed. Rain is suppose to be the best, but I have not had the pleasure of getting fucked by her.

I like it nice a slow, and my preference Is to pegged by a submissive girl, Not looking to be anyones bitch. Nothing like a HOT girl who knows her way around with a harness!
heres my new strap on...and the one I am gonna get in Dallas