Kindness in this community

I recently experienced someone very kind in our world....,

I get so busy I barely have time for myself or to do personal rw things...

Last week I was driving on a donut spare tire...50 to 55 mph everywhere and someone spent there time,money and gas driving over 60 miles to find the factory rim that I needed...and brought it to me in the middle of the day ..

Don’t have to name names here....

just want to start a discussion about something positive in this community and hope to hear about some kindness paid forward ...

or if someone else had been just as nice to you ...

Ok...Ready...set...GO.
Finally a real Coed Thread, my prayers have been answered!!!

What a fantastic person that helped you in such a way!! I have personally helped a lot of people and the key is to expect nothing in return and if someone helps you, then pay it forward.
That was real nice of them...
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2018, 03:55 PM
Sounds like a dumb ass trick to me. I meant a nice helping generous man lol
I paid him for the rim and tire...$70 bucks I believe..so he was out time and energy...and the gas for his mileage...I’m extremely appreciative though and he knows it

Mutual respect and kindness towards each other go along way in the universe period imo...not just this community...

He surprised me actually ...no one else offered ...he took the initiative asked what make and model and size rim and just got it done ...
Wuz dat rimz a Dayton ??
Wuz dat rimz a Dayton ?? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not sure what that even is....

Edit: after googling ...no but think you knew this ...
Just factory aluminum rim for an Acura
It was me guys...i helped her...what she didn't tell me is what happened to the original rim.
Lol...nice of you to try and take the cred...one for the kindness and two for my fucked up rim

I hit a curb at night ..,and cracked it...then more cracks started...decided it was cheaper to buy a new one versus get the rim welded back together

Anyone else have any good stories?
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2018, 07:40 PM
Wuz dat rimz a Dayton ?? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I had those back in my pipe down days. 100 spokes G