State: South Dakota
Address: Nice Hotel in town
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, LFK, Touching, DATY, BBBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long down below shoulders, blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hayden is a very beautiful young woman, has several tattoos but they are very complementing to her look. She was medium height and well proportioned body a girl next door. Beautiful breasts and soft skin. Very good smelling as well
Recommendation: Yes
I hope she returns to Sioux Falls. My schedule didn't permit a meeting with her. Sioux Falls hosts too few quality providers, and she is one of those few that has visited here in recent months. Locals and folks in the area need to patronize quality providers to insure that they can make regular visits.
She was supposed to come back to Fargo but had to postpone it due to illness. Boy was I bummed lol as I know first hand how fun she is. But she promised to return soon. Let's hope she does.
Yeah I guess I got lucky. I think the weather caught her by surprise. When she returns you definitely need to meet her.
  • lyshp
  • 10-27-2019, 08:50 AM
If only she would come to Rapid City
She told me when in Bismarck that she's looking to ad ND/SD as part of her permanent tour...keep that in mind when she's in your city. I'd love to see a gal like that come through here a few times a year..been slow!! Treat her well guys and we can hope!!!