URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: San Pedro area
Activities: TS, CFS, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long black straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'2", about 102-105 lbs, spinner, high cheek bones, MM-D to DD,
Hard body, no fat
Recommendation: No
Why no for yo
Good to know about the no. Thanks.

I didn't listen to bad reviews about Yanan, near 1604 and Pat Booker. There are good reviews about Yanan, but there won't be from me.
Too rushed,
I was rushed by JoAnn and CoCo there. They both gave me exactly hhr when I paid for hr.
All those L3 shops short you on time. Prove me wrong.
All those L3 shops short you on time. Prove me wrong. Originally Posted by Typhoon663
It’s true.

Never been walked out "on time" - always a rush to pop, wash, water, bye. Never pay for the HR always the HH and save $20
joann is the wart on bliss's ass that won't go away. she used to be fun but after your breach, banged and cleared her a few times she turns into this boring rushed bitch. I'm starting to believe she lives at bliss. I stopped by a few days ago to see if they had any new talent. got to the window, popped in the white mint and rang the bell. Lo and behold JOANN. She started her usual "see me now daddy" bullshit and i said NOPE ! She got super pissed and started to rage saying "YOU LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK !". i would rather spend the 200 roses on a zarzamora streetwalker missing teeth.