I miss Private Connections

There is a plethora of new agencies here in Dallas with Karma's Secrets, Your Secret Boudoir, Purple Heart Companions and Brooke Banks' Agency. All too new to establish a great reputation and guaranteed satisfaction. I really really really miss Gina's PC. They had a great website, lots of stats and pics, easy scheduling and easy screening. I saw probably 15-20 ladies with PC back in the day. They were a spectacular plan B as well.
Amen brother!

If i was horny and in Dallas I could go online, make a phone call and have what I want.

Never disappointed.
  • OFF
  • 06-11-2012, 01:12 PM
LOL ... I was thinking of PC the other day.
I signed up with them when I decided to exit the strip clubs and start hobbying.
I know I saw most of their ladies in the DFW area.
That's also where I met Gia Stevens (Myra).

OFF :-)
Sandy Lopez ~sigh~ what a body she had on her.
Easily the best agency in the history of ever. More of a booking agency, really, and the ladies had to maintain very high standards if they wanted to be associated with the PC brand. Gina was quick with a pink slip if a lady deviated from those standards.
  • OFF
  • 06-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Sandy Lopez ~sigh~ what a body she had on her. Originally Posted by Hercules
OMG, I totally forgot about Sandy Lopez. She was absolutely beautiful. I saw her twice, then never could reconnect. I wrote a review on TER which was declined. They said she had be delisted.

Totally related gratuitous picture of Sandy Lopez.

The standard by which all others have been compared imo
Started with Gina when first got into the hobby arena and she made it so easy, too easy. She actually answered her phones back then. Good Times!
Katie Ryan. Still think of her everytime I see the word "spinner". What a beautiful young lady.
  • OFF
  • 06-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Okay, let's see ...

Trinity Black
Mandi Minx
Piper Posh
Madison Monroe
Cassie Evans (never got to see her)
Sunny Jackson
Kendra (my first rimming)
Katie Ryan
Gia Stevens
Sandy Lopez
Alisa Avanti

That's my list if I remember correctly ...

Oh and Heather Sinclair ... don't know why I never saw her.

Andi Lane - hottest provider i've had the pleasure of experiencing, ever
Violet Starr
Dakota Dare
Lindsey Lee
Jodi James
also a hot brunette in the early days whose name escapes me but never had the pleasure
and how could i forget Barbie Carlise!!!!
  • OFF
  • 06-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Andi Lane - hottest provider i've had the pleasure of experiencing, ever
Violet Starr
Dakota Dare
Lindsey Lee
Jodi James
also a hot brunette in the early days whose name escapes me but never had the pleasure Originally Posted by Newb2010
I should have remembered JJ and LL.
Even Rebecca worked for PC for a while.
How about Jenna Synclare who came down from Denver to visit?

Trinity was my ATF, actually kept in touch a bit after PC but now she is gone...
I liked the ability to set an appointmant on short notice. I used to call and tell them what part of town I was in and they would hook me up with whom ever was close and availible. I always knew the provider would be top notch.
Are there any around now that compare?