Tara

For people who know me, if I make a mistake I admit it. If I am right on something, I stand behind it. I try to put a lot of research into things that I say, sometimes resulting in an accurate portrayal of facts, sometimes screwing them up. I am not perfect. But always I am honest about what I say even though I am criticized for being too blunt, too factual, and too aggressive in my statements. Some people do not like me because of my honesty......oh well.

Earlier I made a statement about Tara Evans in the Men's Lounge and a similar one in the Coed section (or some place). I later received a nice ass chewing from Tara a few hours later and my first response was that there was a leak in the Men's Lounge. There wasn't. I forgot that I had written basically the same comments outside of the Men's Lounge where Tara obviously has access. Having said that, I would have said what I said either place as I really do not care what Tara thinks of those comments as they are factually correct.....Sorry Tara. Contrary to her beliefs, I am not trying to hurt her business or am I (cyber) stalking her. This board is to post factual information and obviously interjected with personal opinions on those facts so that members (men) can make choices on who they want to see with MINIMUM risks of a less than satisfactory session.

Recent discussions have been going on about Tara Evans' sessions. I have expressed my beliefs based upon personal experiences, and from others who have seen her. Much of the disagreement comes from the belief that there are TWO Taras.....one of the past and one of the present. Admittedly, and I have said this quite emphatically, my experience is with the OLD Tara. That experience has shown that she WAS YMMV to some extent and was not GFE in most cases (specifically CBJ, lack of passion, rushed session). That is what I got out of reading the 58 old reviews and the 5 new reviews I could find on her on three boards. In all fairness that was the old Tara.

Who is Tara Evans today? Obviously I do not know personally. I am still cautiously optimistic that she may have changed. She appears to be providing BBBJ as a few members here have stated. I went back and re-read all of the reviews being careful not to confuse her with Tara Andrea just to make sure I was accurate in my representation of the facts. Looking at all the reviews I could find (63) she has a 68% favorable rating and a 32% negative rating. The negative ratings were a result in most cases of the three things I mentioned above that she was lacking. Of the recent reviews I found four good ones and one bad one (80%/20%) which is not unusually out of character for many providers. A few of those mentioned BBBJ specifically. So has she changed for the good? I truly hope so.

It is never the intention of most members on review boards to do anything but help fellow hobbyists with accurate info based upon their experiences. I am willing to concede that possibly she has changed. I will never find out personally as she has assured me of that, but based upon 5 recent reviews she may have turned a corner in her career. Time will tell. Times are tough and that calls for drastic measures. Maybe she has reached a point where she must become what she needs to be. I hope that she has.

I have always liked her as she has always shown great potential. She has had to adjust and even when starting out at OES she said she would NEVER provide L2/L3. But as many others have acknowledged, she simply came up short in the GFE department all those previous years possibly due to her slow acceptance of what GFE was.

As I am sure Tara will read this, I mean you no harm. Part of the purpose of these review boards is to not only protect the hobbyists from poor service, but to motivate providers who are lacking in areas and make changes for the better or get out of the business and do something they are better suited for.

I wish Tara the best in her new found career and sincerely hope that all hobbyists will find her as enjoyable as she now claims to be. If in fact she is now GFE as she claims, I think she does not charge enough. She may have caught on to something with this new GFE mentality in terms of new rates.

Again, my apologies to Tara if I offended her with my observations, and to the members of this board for assuming there was a leak when in fact it was me that created the problem. I humbly stand with egg on my face.

IT
I hope Tara reads this and the real beneficiaries will be her next clients. Lots of good advice and food for thought, which if she is able to digest should put her in the top echelon of local providers. If she gets defensive and angry about someone trying to help her then she needs to consider another occupation. This thing is not for everyone.

Thanks IT for all your insight and analysis. Not many would have put the time and effort into this that you have. I can't wait for her next review to see if she has really turned the corner.
  • TBONE
  • 04-14-2009, 05:03 AM
Introuble
We have met once and I've been reading your reviews for years.You sir are a stand up guy...you say what you mean and mean what you say, no B.S.

It's guys like you that bring value and truth to ANY review board and your post about Tara shows alot of class!
introuble

Being a heads up guy is appreciated by those who are serious about the service they HUNT.

I do hope she is more GFE than in the past as that's always made me pass on her. I will continue to look at her reviews.
Introuble - thank you for that review. Understand this - TE will NEVER change - she manipulates eccie and her WKs to her will, there are no safe guards as on other forums.

If you OVER 40 avoid TE at ALL costs... or you it will cost you big time.
introuble

Being a heads up guy is appreciated by those who are serious about the service they HUNT.

I do hope she is more GFE than in the past as that's always made me pass on her. I will continue to look at her reviews. Originally Posted by guest040711-1

Understand, with me in 2009 - she had centerfold quality pictures - when I met her - she had thighs thicker than my waist - she may have trimmed down by now, but absolutely no credibility... I welcome her assault on me... I really don't give a fuck.
Understand, with me in 2009 - she had centerfold quality pictures - when I met her - she had thighs thicker than my waist - she may have trimmed down by now, but absolutely no credibility... I welcome her assault on me... I really don't give a fuck. Originally Posted by Luvyduvy
LOL
Introuble - thank you for that review. Understand this - TE will NEVER change - she manipulates eccie and her WKs to her will, there are no safe guards as on other forums.

If you OVER 40 avoid TE at ALL costs... or you it will cost you big time. Originally Posted by Luvyduvy
Not even worth my time or day sir.
LOL Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Touche' - you are laughing all the way to the bank... that is who you are!
introuble i appreciate your honesty. quite frankly it is refreshing.

its posts like this, and the continual drama that surrounds this provider (including the ass chewing that the op mentioned) that would keep me from ever, ever contacting or setting up an appointment.

(edit) just noticed that this was bumped from 2009, sorry mods - although its some funny shit that this has been happening since 2009 -->WOW
Not even worth my time or day sir. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Coool ... I seem to have caught Ms. Tara's wrath... Obviously worth something or you wouldn't have replied... lol
Touche' - you are laughing all the way to the bank... that is who you are! Originally Posted by Luvyduvy
LOL Like I said not worth my time or day
Coool ... I seem to have caught Ms. Tara's wrath... Originally Posted by Luvyduvy
LOL. You are crazy sir. Too have too find something on me from 4 yrs ago. Please grow up and stop stalking me. You are very crazy.
Lay it on me Tara - I'm sure it will feel better cyberly than it did in person...
I can personally testify that this chick hasn't changed one bit. I would vigorously discourage anyone from seeing her.