So. What does it take to be a Sex God?

Anyone?
Cash
Smiles, respect, sense of humor, not take oneself too seriously.
1.3" of dangling death.
unlimited credit at a jewelry store.
A gold schlong!
Cash Originally Posted by monkmonk
And win the Lotto.
And win the Lotto. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
So how would money and winning the lotto make someone a Sex God, proper?

Seems as if being a sex god would be a bit ahh ... loftier ... and include more talent than just having money.

Still, fun comments!!!

Seems as if being a sex god would be a bit ahh ... loftier ... and include more talent than just having money.

Still, fun comments!!!

And thank you! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
OK, Miss E. I'll bite. Seems to me that an open mind, a sense of adventure and a sincere interest in mutual pleasure might be the fundamentals?

Still, fun comments!!! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Ask Monk.
1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
I thought for sure you woulda added, "... and a wide assortment of Taint pics !"
I've have always felt that being a giver and less of a taker BCD's gets me worshipped. But, after my last session I now know what pyramider and his 1.3" of dangling death feels like (but I still had fun)...lol
For me, it would have to be a man who could make my panties get wet without even touching me.

Cash helps too.
Money can help, but really doesnt define Sex God... I have seen plenty of poor ass dudes with hot ass ladies, and it has to be something more...

I figure: Excellent DATY skills, excellent kisser, seductive, romantic, nice full cock - not too long, not too short, good girth - excellent listener, instantanously aware of her thoughts / mood / desire, excellent at role reversal, open to anything perverse / twisted she might think of, perhaps bi, on the lookout for sexual playmates for her w/o regard to gender, MSOG's w/o recovery time, the kinda of guy who makes her GF's envious / jealous, who puts her first totally, good cook, clean and hygenic, who turns heads when you as a couple enter anywhere, in excellent physical shape, and most of all fun.
Cash Originally Posted by monkmonk

Monkmonk is a genius