Hottest Providers aged 18-79

Sorry you 80 year old hags still working the street. I had to set the cutoff somewhere. These all inclusive threads can be such a bitch.

So who is with me, name your favorite 79 year old provider!
This will be fun
So who is with me, name your favorite 79 year old provider! Originally Posted by Lord Boltatron
mercianna

I keed, I keed....

Not a day over 60.
How about Janet Reno
Or Ruth Bader Ginsberg
Lord Boltatron I think the 80+ ladies might be a little upset with you on this. I bet your inbox blows up with cranky PMs now. LOL

Joan Rivers isn't 80 until June so nominate that old hag!

And DingdongTwinkie, while I have never met your nominations on a personal level, I have seen them in a social setting and they seem like they would pull off a great double!
while I have never met your nominations on a personal level, I have seen them in a social setting and they seem like they would pull off a great double! Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
If I book them, can we make it a foursome?
If I book them, can we make it a foursome? Originally Posted by CoHorn
Only if I can bring Kelly or Kendall.....or both. They are between 18-79.
On that age range, I elect my wife. But ... she's not available. And I wont share. Sorry.
  • fawn
  • 01-19-2013, 10:00 PM
Only if I can bring Kelly or Kendall.....or both. They are between 18-79. Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
Sophia, I was gonna go also! Besides we are way over due for some serious girl time!
See you at the photo shoot....
Sophia, I was gonna go also! Besides we are way over due for some serious girl time!
See you at the photo shoot.... Originally Posted by fawn
Well that sounds like a damn fine idea! I think I may have to put you at the top of my list Fawn!
Marilyn Monroe, sure she is dead ... but what a taint ...
Hey, it was my idea. It sounds like I'm going to be the token dick standing in the corner.
Only if I can bring Kelly or Kendall.....or both. They are between 18-79. Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
See you at the photo shoot.... Originally Posted by fawn
Oh no Cohorn, we will have you standing in the middle
  • fawn
  • 01-20-2013, 09:55 AM
Hey, it was my idea. It sounds like I'm going to be the token dick standing in the corner. Originally Posted by CoHorn
LMAO, by no means CoHorn we would never leave you standing in the corner you will be right in the middle of all this wonderful girl power....
Cohorn,

Fawn just said "girl power." Girl power is not good for you. That is femalese for riding you hard, putting you up wet, and then discarding you. Beware when you hear the term girl power. Girl power taint on your side.