That time of the month?

Ladies, please let you clients know if its your time of the month.a couple of times I have set up appointments, then when I got there, and got comfy, the lady said, oh by the way, aunt flow is in town. You should tell your clints this when they call. Don't wait till we get to your place.

Thank you
I hear ya on that comment. I have so many clients that tell me they have had that happen too them. I am honest if they are wanting Fs and its my time of the month. I will offer them a fmsm or a level 2 or 1 and offer it a discounted price as well as a discount. Since they weren't getting what they called for.
I agree that the client should be informed before so he can make an informed decision about what the provider if offering and any discount etc. In my experience, many gals are much much hornier on their period and are hoping to still get a pounding. Providers vary on the topic quite a bit.
Happened to me a week ago. BBBJCIM was great, but wanted FS.
You mean you guys don't like surprises??
There are 'sport tampons' that are stringless and unnoticeable so a provider can still give fs & receive pleasure at the same time. =]
Talk about a mood killer.
Talk about a mood killer. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
A mood killer? How so?
A mood killer? How so? Originally Posted by tiffanyvaughn
Uh if I look down and I am covered in blood the mood is gone.
Uh if I look down and I am covered in blood the mood is gone. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
At all costs, you mustn't look down!! :P What of taste? I've never DATY whilst they were on that time of the month...?
Taste, hell I ain't putting my lips no where near when it is flowing.
Are you fucking kidding me a sport tampon and FS not my ideal of a good time !!!!!!!!
They exsist! Promise!!
Taste, hell I ain't putting my lips no where near when it is flowing. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Believe me, they have ways of hiding it where you or any one else would never know it.
You mean you guys don't like surprises?? Originally Posted by Reese Foster

There are no good surprises. Aunt Flo is a surprise. The lady having a pecker is a surprise. See a pattern ...