DALLAS???

I will be in town soon (dallas) I need the BEST place to stay. How far into dallas, where to and not to be? Good eats, night clubs etc..
xoxo
My liking 75nCampbell or north George Bush n Preston. I stay away from coit n 635 general area...
what's your criteria for best? quality? value? proximity and convenience for hobbyists? etc etc

addison has nice clean options for good value at convenient locations between north/south and east/west dallas, with some good restaurants and clubs nearby.
Addison is a great place too be. They have alot of good bars, restaurants and nightlife. Really anything off Belt line is good.
Thank you for the responses. As for the cost I do not care I just want my gents to feel safe and comfortable. I am not familiar with dallas in any way sort of form, so I def. need some direction lol.
Keep them coming please
xoxo
You can stay at my place.
  • NYr
  • 01-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Addison is a great place too be. They have alot of good bars, restaurants and nightlife. Really anything off Belt line is good. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
But also a place of high LE activity pertaining to the lobby, not a good suggestion in my opinion.
But also a place of high LE activity pertaining to the lobby, not a good suggestion in my opinion. Originally Posted by NYr
Very true. But Addison is a great place too Eat and have some Drinks.