A frustrating dilemma.

First I must say...ChuckDallas74, you suck!

This man came to see me after contacting me through this site. Two weeks ago. We had a great session. I should have made sure the donation was on the table. I got caught up and didn't. He was very charming.
Afterwards when I went into the bathroom and he hadn't laid it in there I asked...
He feigned surprise that he didn't have his wallet. It must be in the car! Then a phone call, it must be at the bank! Then a text, he's getting pulled over. Then nothing, no answering calls, texts or emails. Even though he had logged in to his eccie account. I waited three days and posted an alert on the provider only board with his eccie name and info, so others would be aware.

Sounds like a regular ole rip off right?

I noticed I had a review today. And who was it, but ole Chuck. And it was a positive review. A definite yes. But it made my stomach lurch at his nerve. When I contacted the board they said that they could not take off the review because it was a he said/she said situation. That this forum was my only option. But won't reviews like this encourage girls to see this guy if they don't follow the other forums closely?

So I called Chuck tonight, who must have not saved my number, so when he called me back asking "who's this?", I said Jessica and he immediately hung up.

He then called back 10 minutes later and said "Jessica I swear I'll send you your fee." I told him that was a lie and I'm calling him out. He hung up again.

I know that I was too trusting, and that I should have made sure before I started the session. Lesson learned.
But if this man can write reviews on girls he ripped off, even if they are positive ones, this will give him enough credibility for it to happen again and again.

Girls please just mark this name down.
Thanks for letting me vent at least in the forum, eccie moderators.