Should I visit you, Dallas?!

Like the title says. I'll be in Dallas next weekend to spend some time with some friends, but might extend my trip through the week, if there is enough interest for me to

So, Dallas, what I want to know is, should I stay longer...?

xoxo,

Taylor Love
  • b2pop
  • 01-24-2013, 11:34 AM
Come on!!!! You will do well here.
Just stay in Dallas forever ;-)
Thanks for the replies so far. To be more specific about area: Las Colinas/Irving is where I'll be staying, looks like I'll be free for some appointments Feb 4th to the 8th in that area I can't wait to visit you guys!!! Now show me what Dallas is all about, and make me want to come back!

xoxo,

Taylor
My house would be fine and you could get all the attention you need, now really most visiting stay by the gallaria or Airport

Thanks for the replies so far. To be more specific about area: Las Colinas/Irving is where I'll be staying, looks like I'll be free for some appointments Feb 4th to the 8th in that area I can't wait to visit you guys!!! Now show me what Dallas is all about, and make me want to come back!

xoxo,

Taylor Originally Posted by Taylor_Love
Las Colinas/Irving is most convenient for me, as I will be staying with my friends at night, and don't want to commute between the two more than necessary each morning/evening.

Taylor
  • b2pop
  • 01-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Just a heads up some people refuse to go to Las Colinas..... LE troubles seem to happen there??? Just FYI.
Noted. Thanks for the heads up!

Just a heads up some people refuse to go to Las Colinas..... LE troubles seem to happen there??? Just FYI. Originally Posted by b2pop
  • shlub
  • 01-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Yea Irving is a no-go zone...

Will you do out calls to the galleria area?
I'll be staying in the Galleria area afterall, I'll just make the commute. No, my same rules apply to traveling as they do for my home city. Rates, hours, and no outcalls.

Taylor

Yea Irving is a no-go zone...

Will you do out calls to the galleria area? Originally Posted by shlub