HEB Hotties, II

Remember the "which HEB has the best/most hotties thread?

Like any guy with two b****, I check out the hotties while shopping at the HEB.

Today, I stopped in the 1604 / Heubner HEB (not my usual HEB) looking for some tahini (they didnt have any--must be a homeland security thing) to make my Spurs watching hummus.

OH MY GOD!!! There were more hot firm boobies practically hanging out of low cut tops at that HEB than there were at the day shift at the TOTS!!

WAY better than my lowly HEB @ 10 / Boerne Stage.

Are there always loose hanging boobies at the Heubner 1604 HEB, or did I just hit it lucky this morning?

What is the HEB with the best/most hotties in SA?
Would this be Blanco and 1604?
Lincoln Heights has some major hotties!!! I travel all the way from the Jeff area just to see them...oh, and get some milk too!
Yeah, I've determined that there is far more eye candy at the 281/1604 HEB than at Boerne Stage Road. At first I thought it was my imagination, but over time, I've found the difference to be striking.
There are hotties everywhere...I like to hang out at the freezer section to see the high beams!!
The current topic on Requests & ISO is "411 on Wendy of BP".

Scanning I saw "HEB Hotties, II" and "411 on Wendy's"

was wondering if grocery stores and fast food was where the action was, LOL

BTW, it is NOT at the HEB @ 1000 oaks & Nacogdoches nor Nacogdoches & O'Connor....
Yes, I meant the HEB at 1604/Blanco. Its definitely not the HEB at 10/Boerne Stage RD, spaceman 181, I agree.

I am gonna check out the lincoln heights HEB--is that the one that was the Krogers way back when.

Any HEB I'm Shopping at is hot, no matter what the location!!
I think I might have to agree with the babe!

Any HEB I'm Shopping at is hot, no matter what the location!!
Originally Posted by BritishBabe
Ok now with the ad i meant post......... lets not hijack try to hijack the thread. yes guys u have lots of hotties here in SA!!
The HEB at I10 and DeZavala should be considered in the mix, if not one of the bests ... eye candy EVERYWHERE ... Second would be the 1604/Bandera Road HEB ... I could go on and on ... The hiring practices should be commended ...

I can't say I recognize that HEB with the lady sitting like that ..
back when I was in school, any HEB by the colleges (late at night) would garner you a plethora of hotties in PJ's...LOL
Oldyoungkid,

I disagree re the I10 and DeZavala HEB. A few hottie nurses in scrubs, but even more hottie nurses in scrubs @ the I10/Wurzbach HEB.

The 84 year old lady that does 10 items or less checkout (days) @ the I 10 DeZavalla rd HEB is pretty hot--but mostly due to her personality.
My Alamo hts 'Gucci B' has it's share of daytime milfs, but those ladies cost more than a good provider in the long run.
guess I have to take a trip to the I10/Wurzbach HEB ...