Snowballing

Has anyone tried snowballing with any of the local providers and was it a positive experience?
Done it with Sonya and with Nikki and Sonya in a 3some. It's very nasty in a good way lol. It's kind of like when the sex is so hot you don't care if the house is burning down.
Nikki Sonya and a snowball, that sounds like heaven!
Haha yep. They were on their knees, took cim, then we all kissed. It was hot!
"wee"
Wee my ass! You have to watch Sonya or you may get a "suprise" snowball if she's feeling playful.
what is snowballing?
Kissing while she has your juice on her tongue.
Snowballing is passing cum back and forth between two or more people's mouths. As it gets passed, the amount of saliva and cum gets larger and larger (or snowballs).
( http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snowball )
oh..................thats good to know............All of a sudden I feel like I have just been educated.
sanantonioman37: check your PMs as I have sent you some visual props to helo you achieve your Magna CUM Laude....
Wee my ass! You have to watch Sonya or you may get a "suprise" snowball if she's feeling playful.
LMAO!!!!!!! I told you to be careful what you wish for!!!
Nice..................always good to some visuals.
Thanks Dennisrn
It's kind of like when the sex is so hot you don't care if the house is burning down. Originally Posted by ammonite
LOL well said
LMAO!!!!!!! I told you to be careful what you wish for!!! Originally Posted by Likinikki