A little weird but here it goes!

Hi guys and gals, have an odd question...

Why do SOME men talk the whole time during the act???
Even when your keeping him "occupied", how the hell is there still talking going on???

Is it to "prolong" the moment?

Just do not see the point, its awkward. II cannot be the only lady wondering this and sure there is tons of reasons but curiosity always gets the best of me.

Deal with my girly inquiries, I have nowhere else to put them LOL!

Happy screwing!
would you rather he read the paper?
Perhaps it is his SO on the other end...he can't break "routine" lol
True its just hard to have a D*** in my mouth and carry a conversation but there must be some talented girls LOL!!!
Sometimes I talk a lot. It is all about the beauty, physical attributes and skills of the sweetie who is entertaining me. Often the words are not even understandable.

Torito
Hell I've had several girls hold a conversation with there mouth full. One talked with a lisp until I stuck it in her mouth then I understood her perfectly.
True its just hard to have a D*** in my mouth and carry a conversation but there must be some talented girls LOL!!! Originally Posted by alecia
LOL, Why does the DDS want to ask you 20 questions when your mouth is full of his tools and hands, not to mention drugs.
I'd say a combo of nerves and trying to make it last, you just don't know how frustrating it can be to 'pop' shortly after getting it wet -- then to feel her body language she was just getting warmed up or worse not even warmed up and your done. When ever we start to J/o it is over quick, then we kinda get to know when to slow down and make it last -- all while hoping 'mom' does not open the door and ask 'homework done' or 'time for dinner'... whatever. Then when we get with a real live girl not a blow up doll or extra pillows or our own hands, and all the 'work' it took to get to that point the nerves to ask her out, then almost begging for it date after date. After a while of being with the same girl/ lady it gets better, but each new partner, provider or date, is always hard (at least for me I'm all full of nerves -- even with a pro) I ususally try to think to my self about cars, planes, or somebody like Margaret Thacher Naked, or Hillary
Clinton. Even with a Provider, it is hard not to think of her feelings and pleasure to just relax and be in the moment and let go and let it happen so to speak. I guess like some women moan and some scream when the big 'O' hits some men's delay tactics vary.
Who wants it to be over after two pumps or bobs of her head??
I may not no if my socks match or even notice your belly, just your breasts, but I wonder if my Dic* was big enough or if you were satisified.
You saying I talk too much?...lol First meeting jitters I guess....must've been babbling
Most Guys can't get there SO to listen or pay a bit of attention to them... Some guys pay for the chance to let off steam, have someone listen to there dreams and not judge..
Sometimes it isn't just about Sucking Cock...

A Good Provider can be a Therapist as well ...
Sometimes it isn't just about Sucking Cock...

... Originally Posted by DFWRaven
Sucking pussy is good.

Torito
I do not mind being the therapist at all, I enjoy those who want to open up about real life but never expected, it usually happens either before or after and not often in the middle

Its the guys that talk(not dirty talk) during the act, it really doesn't bother me just curious about "why". Anyone who has met me knows I am just a curious person but try not to cross boundaries.

I figured it was used for distraction...
Face it - You're just too damned good. Without the talking, the guy knows he'll be down and out within seconds. Just trying to prolong the moment.

Or...

Hell if I know.
  • S-Man
  • 01-29-2011, 09:18 PM
If he is discussing the designated hitter rule or spewing random statistics in baseball, then it is for distraction purposes.
Sometimes I talk a lot. It is all about the beauty, physical attributes and skills of the sweetie who is entertaining me. Often the words are not even understandable.
Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Besides, all you have to do to shut us up is sit on our face.
Besides, all you have to do to shut us up is sit on our face. Originally Posted by esteve
Agree. See my post #10.

Torito