My hobby number

I seem to be having some issues with my hobby number today. Assuming it has something to do with the weather. Please PM until further notice or email me at Kane_entertainment@yahoo.com

Thank you and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Oh no say it isn’t so! Hopefully you’ll get your number working again or I won’t know what to think!
It was just the storm's. Causing my messages to be delayed slightly.
Well that was close! I have noticed in the past a provider will totally disappear and then a month later someone new will be using the same phone number. Usually the last post you see before disappearing is "something is wrong with my hobby number". They must be using some sort of "company" phone.

I am glad to know you are family owned and operated here in the Natural State!
Well that was close! I have noticed in the past a provider will totally disappear and then a month later someone new will be using the same phone number. Usually the last post you see before disappearing is "something is wrong with my hobby number". They must be using some sort of "company" phone.

I am glad to know you are family owned and operated here in the Natural State! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Self Made is the best way. You may have some ups and downs along the way, but at the end of the day nobody can take what is rightfully yours.